The E.J. thread everything E.J. related

EJ looks like and plays like Culpepper. Size and accuracy problems. His skill set is very similar.It`s uncanny how they remind me of each other.

Culpepper was a top nfl QB for a few seasons and was having a pretty decent career until his knee was exploded. Never the same after that.

Always enjoy hearing how a guy that put up seasons with QB ratings of like 110, 96 and 98 suffered from "accuracy issues."

EJ looks like and plays like Culpepper. Size and accuracy problems. His skill set is very similar.It`s uncanny how they remind me of each other.

Culpepper had baby hands and ran a lot. Aside from both being black they're really not similar -- at least not in my mind.

He started to decline before the injury.Then he was horrible .Anyway he was 6-4 250 4.5 ish speed. Sturdy build. Decent arm strength .Had a couple good years. Knee`s kept getting wacked. Just reminds me of him.

I knew you would play the black card. Must be in your mind ,more than mine. Geesh.

He started to decline before the injury.Then he was horrible .Anyway he was 6-4 250 4.5 ish speed. Sturdy build. Decent arm strength .Had a couple good years. Knee`s kept getting wacked. Just reminds me of him.

I knew you would play the black card. Must be in your mind ,more than mine. Geesh.

Because of my well documented history of racism on the board? Geesh yourself.

What is a eball anyway. You should have never brought up the black thing to begin with.

Ehh, people are too sensitive. I didn't say anything negative. I don't think EJ plays like Culpepper (but I wish he did -- Culpepper was pretty good until he went down).