Corey Graham

ny33

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see the team enough during the preseason. Did Graham get any time at safety and, if so, is he considered a backup to Searcy over Meeks, assuming that Duke Williams steps in for Aaron Williams?

Yes he did play some safety.

He looked quite good at corner though.

He brings a competitiveness you would expect from a guy who has been on teams that are used to every game mattering.

Guys like Gilmore and McKelvin have never played for a team where every snap counts(pro or college) so they could learn from his every down focus.

He brings a competitiveness you would expect from a guy who has been on teams that are used to every game mattering.

Guys like Gilmore and McKelvin have never played for a team where every snap counts(pro or college) so they could learn from his every down focus.

Thanks. I'm glad that we have a solid, intelligent veteran in the secondary.

I didn't see the team enough during the preseason. Did Graham get any time at safety and, if so, is he considered a backup to Searcy over Meeks, assuming that Duke Williams steps in for Aaron Williams?

Why yes he did see a game as a starting safety over Searcy. Not a knock on Searcy but getting a feel for him there i suppose just in case.

very good pickup by the Bills i think

I agree with the assesment ny 33. :thumbsup:

Yep, my favorite FA pick-up in a long time, I hope he sees a lot of action.

We should trade him now while he still has value

for a conditional sixth ?

Great addition to the secondary.

Not as athletic as Leodis and Gilmore,but a heady veteran. I wouldn't mind seeing him at FS and Williams at SS. I think that puts the best 11 guys on the field.

I bet they put him on the big corners and vertical TEs that Robey is mismatched for per game Edited by 3rdand12

With the way that Robey is playing, I would not be surprised if Graham gets some starts at safety.

I think Graham will see considerable time at FS. Searcy has proven to be a liability in coverage. Graham gives you the size to play tough in the box, the speed, and the coverage ability.

Not bashing Searcy at all because I think he is tremendous in some regards. I just see Graham as the better fit for FS.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

I think Graham will see considerable time at FS. Searcy has proven to be a liability in coverage. Graham gives you the size to play tough in the box, the speed, and the coverage ability.

Not bashing Searcy at all because I think he is tremendous in some regards. I just see Graham as the better fit for FS.

dont think it is Stiil fair to say he is a liabilty anymore. Has limitations ? sure .

Graham brings a versatile skill set when the defense needs. But I am not sure he will be become a probowler while with the Bills