Am I the only one who still believes in EJ?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long term viability possibly, but hard to like much of what we've seen....that's all we have to go by and while he may really turn it on in regular season - thus far it's been less than stellar, to say the least and I'm including last year's regular season as part of my opinion. What I would love to see, is the BILLS sign another young QB with promise to push EJ for the long term, i.e. Dysart

I'm all in. But then again I also have an Edwards jersey and a Fitz (which I just turned into a Watkins). So I'm not the most discriminating judge of QB talent.

well I don't work as a nfl talent evaluator either but I have watched rookies get better in their 2nd year.

Barring injury EJ needs the entire season to prove himself. With the uncertain ownership situation I wonder if he gets it if things start to turn sour. Front office and coaching staff are playing for their jobs and they know it. I rather give EJ the full season and if he can't cut it turn the page and look for his replacement.

I have some reservations.... those umbrella drinks seem to poke you up the nose. Other than that,I think EJ needs a chance before we go writing him off. Sure, I have concerns. That's why Andrew Luck is the exception.