Finally Got Banned at BBMB

The_Dude

Preseason? I gave up on EJ last year. He has physical ability but he's got the fortitude of Edwards and Losmanlike ability to read defenses. EJ the man is a nice guy. EJ the QB? Let's just say I'm soooo thankful for Orton.

I gave up on EJ in college.

Buffalo bills message board

must be on the bills official site then?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah! What's up, man?!

Dude, the mods there got out of control... Used to be a fun place. Out of all my infractions I probably deserved one.

Yep.

Not going back there. They've really cracked down. I wonder if it has something to do with the organization. I remember WYO once saying a previous GM wanted the board shut down. Donahoe, I think.

Yep.

Not going back there. They've really cracked down. I wonder if it has something to do with the organization. I remember WYO once saying a previous GM wanted the board shut down. Donahoe, I think.

I remember that too. Kinda weird how the main board just "disappeared."

So there has been a prison break and all the prisoners have fled to our neighborhood?

We're Bills fans and more like pilgrims than prisoners, man. We were unjustly persecuted and their aggression stood so we seek asylum here. We come in peace, man.

Yep.

Hows it going AZ, dog14787/Figster here, good to have you aboard my bills Brotha!

You will find TBD is a much better place to post.

AZ is a great poster fellas :thumbsup:

Note: I wonder If there is any way SDS could volunteer becoming the new Buffalo Bills Official web site.

TBD is by far the better site.

Edited by Donald Duck

Note: I wonder If there is any way SDS could volunteer becoming the new Buffalo Bills Official web site.

TBD is by far the better site.

Not anymore. At one point in history the Bills had links to TBD but now they've brought everything in house.

Yeah. It was right after that when I opened an account here.

You guys should post your re-acquaintance comments in the "Consumer Reports" section...not a lot of activity and you can describe the drawbacks of BBMB for future reference.

In the interim, "Grab a beer...don't cost nothin'"