QB Terrelle Pryor is available

YoloinOhio

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign me up for the idea of Pryor as our #3. If they pulled this off after the Orton signing it would completely restore my faith in Whaley.

The PS, something dear to your heart, was increased to 10 players. Tuel is eligible if the Bills coaches and GM still have some fascination with him. I don't understand it but whatever. Pryor's contract for this year is $705,000. There would be no bonus to sign him, just pick him up on waivers and make him your #3. If EJ goes down you got a vet Orton and a wildcard in Pryor behind him. I would do it in a second and stop this Tuel farce.

The PS, something dear to your heart, was increased to 10 players. Tuel is eligible if the Bills coaches and GM still have some fascination with him. I don't understand it but whatever. Pryor's contract for this year is $705,000. There would be no bonus to sign him, just pick him up on waivers and make him your #3. If EJ goes down you got a vet Orton and a wildcard in Pryor behind him. I would do it in a second and stop this Tuel farce.

Absolutely. How long is he on waivers? Or, when would we know if they put a claim in?

Remember last year? The majority of the board wanted Tuel to start over EJ.

No it didn't. Just the vocal (read: retarded) minority.

:lol: :lol: