YoloinOhio

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Consensus: Bring in literally anybody.

People were bummed we cut Palmer...bring in anybody

Haha; I know. Everyone thinks anybody is better than tuel. The reason these guys are better than tuel is because they never play, so they never show how bad they are. Jordan Palmer gets picked up because he looks like a QB. When he plays, he is a disaster.

Haha; I know. Everyone thinks anybody is better than tuel. The reason these guys are better than tuel is because they never play, so they never show how bad they are. Jordan Palmer gets picked up because he looks like a QB. When he plays, he is a disaster.

IMO they think anyone in the NFL is better than Tuel because most (but not all) QBs in the NFL, even if they suck, have a discernible NFL quality skill or physical attribute. Tuel has none. Even guys with none, like Kellen Moore, are better players and prospects than Tuel.

TP is pretty careless with the ball and not much of a leader. I'd be fine with him as the #2.

If Ej plays as he has for the first 3/4 games of the season let us see how good of a "leader" he is.

Seriously this isn't highschool...that crap is for the birds. Make it rain or get lost. This is the NFL.

IMO they think anyone in the NFL is better than Tuel because most (but not all) QBs in the NFL, even if they suck, have a discernible NFL quality skill or physical attribute. Tuel has none. Even guys with none, like Kellen Moore, are better players and prospects than Tuel.

Tuel has a nice deep ball, and good pocket presence/awareness.

Tuel has a nice deep ball, and good pocket presence/awareness.

Tuel has a lob for a deep ball. He doesn't throw the deep ball well at all, unless there is no one covering the WR. In that case, he is usually pretty accurate though. I will give him that. His deep ball is not up to NFL standards though if there is any coverage, it's an easy pick. IMO he has terrible pocket presence whenever there is a rush. Sometimes he will escape and run decently. More often he folds and gets killed and has a penchant for fumbling.

The Rams may want Pryor but the Bills, with one less win, would get him on waivers if they both put in claims.