TJ Graham made it!

boyst

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the teams that liked him out of college and believe he wasnt used correctly...he will find a home if let go

Yeah teams that think they can teach him how to use his hands and arms correctly to catch a ball will be lining up around the block.

Especially since most of them had a 6th round flier grade on him.

Edited by Why So Serious?

why is this video always posted in a TJ thread? I'm clearly missing something!

He's being shopped, but I thought there were no takers? DOOMED!!

teams prob waiting for him to be cut. Bills should keep him. I bet Carolina will want him. They have NO ONE. Perhaps recoup the 4th in next years draft.

Edited by RyanC883

TJ has lost us games. Too many to count at this point. The jump reference is from his last play of the last game vs Pats (Blount Trauma Bowl). He had a nice pass in his hands on 4th & Short but chose to jump and catch it in his body. It bounced out. Pathetic excuse for a football player.

teams prob waiting for him to be cut. Bills should keep him. I bet Carolina will want him. They have NO ONE. Perhaps recoup the 4th in next years draft.

A 4th round pick? We traded a 6th round pick for Mike Williams. Are you saying TJ > Mike Williams? If Williams was only worth a 6th, what would you get for a receiver on the bubble to be cut?

A 4th round pick? We traded a 6th round pick for Mike Williams. Are you saying TJ > Mike Williams? If Williams was only worth a 6th, what would you get for a receiver on the bubble to be cut?

I think it has something to do with the fact that TJ drops all his passes against NFC teams, which are the games that are better to lose anyway.

Williams was worth a 6th because he was coming off an injury, as well as being a locker room distraction. Talentwise, he was worth at least a 2nd.

TJ has lost us games. Too many to count at this point. The jump reference is from his last play of the last game vs Pats (Blount Trauma Bowl). He had a nice pass in his hands on 4th & Short but chose to jump and catch it in his body. It bounced out. Pathetic excuse for a football player.

Too many to count? Really?

He will end up in Carolina. panthers fans covet him for his speed.

any time he does anything, including catch, what's he do?

My bad, thank you jboys.

EDIT: BTW, in my opinion (and many others) still the greatest video of the MTV era.

Really? Until i saw your post, I was getting ready to post the exact opposite! I love VH, but all of their videos, and especially that one, sucked!

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER