Would you, right now, trade EJ for Tannehill straight up?

FireChan

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trade. instantly.

Half a quarterback is better than none. At least Tanny knows his job is to actually throw the ball and make plays. He isnt waiting around trying to be perfect.

Do you really think EJ will definitely be better than Tanny's second year? Is that what you're saying?

I dont care who has better stats. I care who is a real NFL quarterback. Tanny is much closer.

• 4 weeks later...

I cant believe anyone would say Yes to this. Forget what any of us thinks about EJ, Tannehill is a complete dumpster-fire of a QB all on his own. This will be his last year in Miami, and they WILL look to replace him next year.

Why would we choose the worst QB we've faced (and might face all season)?

I cant believe anyone would say Yes to this. Forget what any of us thinks about EJ, Tannehill is a complete dumpster-fire of a QB all on his own. This will be his last year in Miami, and they WILL look to replace him next year.

Why would we choose the worst QB we've faced (and might face all season)?

He's not a dumpster fire. This is a post completely filled to the brim with bias.

I'd take Geno Smith in a nano second over EJ.

Not to rehash this, but posts/threads in the archive will show I was pushing for Geno from the start of the 2012 College season. I know he looks lost in NY, but I think a lot of that has to do with the coaching situation.

I think he and EJ are/were about equal going into the draft, with Geno's accuracy much better than EJ's. It would be very interesting to see what he could do on this team with this coaching staff.

Edited by DrDareustein

Throw it with better accuracy when going downfield. That's about it. Other than that, they are about equal.

Exactly, It is a wash, so why bother both have one more loss than they do win. In fact Geno has had more time/ game experience then EJ, so in fact he should look a little better. I cant say he does.

Again, like you said, they are equal.

Exactly, It is a wash, so why bother both have one more loss than they do win. In fact Geno has had more time/ game experience then EJ, so in fact he should look a little better. I cant say he does.

Again, like you said, they are equal.

See my post above where I mention that I think the biggest issue with Geno is his coaching staff. Rex Ryan runs an aggressive, defensive-minded club, and have already failed in developing at least one QB.

I think Marrone and Co. are better for handling these guys. Just think it would be interesting to see what Geno would be doing with an offensive minded staff.