Would you, right now, trade EJ for Tannehill straight up?

FireChan

Topic title.

Seeing as Bills fans tend to overrate QB's that we don't see regularly (i.e. Every QB available right now), I would like to know your opinion on a QB we have at least all seen a couple times.

Personally, I believe the Phins are a train wreck. I believe that without Tannehill, they don't sniff 4 wins. As such, I would swap them straight up. Tanny has had monster games, outdueled Brady etc. Clearly he's had some stinkers, as shown by that shutout against us. Still, I believe that every single unit on his team is worse than ours, and his offensive line has been putrid.

So, who do you got?

Edited by FireChan

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you say no then you're basically hoping that EJ makes the same improvement as Tannehill in year two and continues to get better. It's a tough call. I don't think Tannehill will become some top 10 QB either so what am I really trying to accomplish with this.

Trade a higher ceiling for a higher floor?

Not likely.

What makes EJ have the higher ceiling? Tannehill is just as athletic and just as raw as a QB.

Trade a higher ceiling for a higher floor?

Not likely.

Yeah, this is my thinking as well. Sure, Tannehill will likely be better this season, but I don't think he will long term.