Would you, right now, trade EJ for Tannehill straight up?

FireChan

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because he's JAG after 35 career starts. I do not see a path of ascension. He's not good enough.

Judge Advocate General?

You don't see ascension from season 1 to season 2? Really?

3,900 yards, 24 TD's and 17 INT's from EJ wouldn't be an ascension for him this year?

Tannehill baffles me. He's good, belongs in the league and is a top 15 QB but then he turns in a stinker every once in a while. He is also winless in starts against the Bills.

That shortcoming would evaporate the moment he dons a Bills jersey.

I'm just not sold on the guy, that's all. I know he had a decent year last year and a not-horrible year the year before. It's just a hunch. I don't believe he's going to be good in the long-term.

That's fair. I actually have a good hunch about Tanny (that in no way is a driving force for my point of view on him, I swear).

3 games is hardly telling of his entire season.

Kaep has also started slow.

We're talking Tannehill here and he hasn't had even one decent game yet. Even in week 1 when they beat the Patsies, Tannehill was bad. He's gotten worse in the last two weeks and is on the verge of getting benched for Matt FN Moore. Thus far in 2014, he has flat out sucked!

You made me admit it 3 times. I want 3 apologies about the use of "effect' vs. "affect" now.

Well.....that wasn't the case. You started by refuting things......then you said that you had been unclear......you then progressed to saying that you were mistaken, but qualified it with a season stats line......until finally you aknowledged the error by stating you had thought he was better in all of his stats.

Don't worry though, I'm not going to bust your balls over this one though. :P

Anyone who says no, should stop watching football right now because you obviously don't understand what you are seeing when you watch a game.

I got this far and I couldnt take it any more! What is this post #20? No,No,No,NO! Ryan has played against the Bills 5 times now and won 1time. That is better for us???