Round 3: Sale of the team

Beerball

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Graham was on WEDG this AM. He mentioned Kim Pegula has been the driving behind buying of the Bills and she will be the principal owner and make a majority of the decisions.

#InKimWeTrust

Club Level Seat Season Ticket Holder

lets hope hope kim and terry have a long and happy marriage!

still in shock. i don't know if we can all comprehend how big this is. not just do we have a new owner that will keep the team here forever but he is one of the richest owners in the league now. the sky is the limit. we WILL win a championship. time to celebrate!!!

I think I just came

CBF

I Pegoola'ed in my pants

The most satisfying thing to me is the decades of security ahead. I am sick of having to worry that every time an LA group surfaces or the threat of international expansion, etc... the Bills come up. It's amazing that the Clippers sale was a blow to Bills fans. We have taken enough punches over the years. We kind of have that Rocky feeling because we keep getting back up. Now it's our time to celebrate!! I for one can't wait to be in that stadium Sunday!!!!

First time poster. This is an incredible day. Thanks to those who have kept us updated on this site, you all are terrific.

And I'm very happy we're now a long way from silly 57 page threads of "Did Ralph give Rogers offer of first refusal?".

Long live Terry and Kim Pegula!