Marrone: "We haven't shown anything (playbook)."

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they tell the QB to throw the ball inaccurately on purpose too?

Yes, we've got the league right were we want em!

Right... Your offense has shown it can't execute it's base plays (although granted, they did move the field quite a bit)... Guess we'll see, but not impressed thus far.

its gota be rough living in Europe and rooting for the bills. How did you become a Bills fan?

its gota be rough living in Europe and rooting for the bills. How did you become a Bills fan?

I was a diehard Amsterdam Admirals and NFL Europe fan, going to all the home games and also 2 or 3 away games per season. Right after NFL Europe folded (2007), the Bills signed Gibran Hamdan, who used to be the quarterback for the Amsterdam Admirals. As such I started lurking here and soon found the fan atmosphere to be very similar to that of the Amsterdam Admirals fan base (loud, proud, committed), as soon as I watched my first Bills game (on a live stream) I was sold as the stadium felt very much like the Admirals atmosphere to me. Also having quite a few familiar NFL Europe players on the roster helped a lot with the initial identification with the team. So what started out as following Gibran in the NFL developed into being a fan of the Bills, where I watch all pre-season, season games and even the entire draft. Questions and misconceptions by other posters about several former NFL Europe players got me involved in TBD. At least I shall not be known as a fair weather fan heh! :D

Edit: worst part is not being able to attend the games in person, so need to take my girlfriend to go and see the Niagra Falls... -wink- -wink-

Edited by bladiebla

Yes, we've got the league right were we want em!

Actually, I have to imagine it's amazing. If I got to shut off the TV at halftime and walk out the door to the streets of Amsterdam, I'd be a happy man.

The 0-16 Detroit Lions were 4-0 in the preseason that year. Just sayin'

Bills:

2009: preseason 1-4, regular 6-10

2010: preseason 2-2, regular 4-12

2011: preseason 1-3, regular 6-10

2012: preseason 0-4, regular: 6-10

2013: preseason 0-4, regular: 6-10

2014: preseason 1-4, regular: ?

Spot a trend? But, then again, as always, it's just preseason.

Anyone else remember when CJ tweeted he didn't know the password to unlock his IPad? Maybe they are all still on hold with Apple tech support.

That's about as apt accounting of their play running this preseason as I can think of.

Problem is, they gave the players iPads. Hackett has a Kindle.

Anyone else remember when CJ tweeted he didn't know the password to unlock his IPad? Maybe they are all still on hold with Apple tech support.

If only Jamarcus could have played when iPads were invented. He'd of had a legit excuse for not knowing the playbook.

Edited by Dean Cain

That would also explain it, since the NFL went with the Surface tabs.

So here come the excuses.

Here's the thing Marrone. Even if you're running plays that won't be used in the regular season, your offense still looks like hot garbage. What are these magic plays that you're going to pull out that are going to make your offensive line block, EJ hit wide open receivers, Watkins not get injured when someone breathes on him, and lunks like Chandler not stumble around the field? Because even if they're just lining up and running dive plays your players should look like professionals. And it's not just the offense. The defense has to looked as world beating as they're going to need to be.