Nail Clipping at Work

The Big Cat

Nail clipping at work  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Foul or Not foul

• Foul
    • Not Foul

what do you do if you get a run in your 'panty hose'???

Not Foul.... unless they are clipping their toes.

i mean who can't clip a nail inside a waste basket.

IF you break a nail and it snags on everything you have to do something.

We had a guy (a friggin PhD) who used to carve up Styrofoam cups with a knife during meetings and no one said anything...weird.

you want to be careful what you say to anyone who carves styrofoam cups during meetings. Remember, he is trying to acclimate in to society at work. You want to stay on his good side.

It's disgusting.

I can see if one has a bothersome hangnail that needs 10 seconds of attention. That should be swift and silent.

But to sit there and actually cut nails ... pure !@#$ing trash, if you ask me.

It's equivalent, in my opinion, to someone popping a zit on the back of his/her neck then checking to see what they got between their fingers. I've worked with that kind of uncultured scum, too.

It's disgusting.

I can see if one has a bothersome hangnail that needs 10 seconds of attention. That should be swift and silent.

It's equivalent, in my opinion, to someone popping a zit on the back of his/her neck then checking to see what they got between their fingers. I've worked with that kind of uncultured scum, too.

no booger eating co-workers to complain about???

lol

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

A woman in another dept. said a guy in her dept. cut his nails during their team meeting, and the manager didn't say anything about it.

My exact reaction would have been, "Are you serious?"

It's disgusting.

I've done that too. How else do you know if you got it. You ever smelled zit squeeze? It's a lot like toe jam.