Attention Buffalo Bills lighting Dept.

Now we're bitching that stadium utilities can't even get their **** together?

Sure, the lights can work during the preseason. But what about when the real bullets fly and it means something. Are they gonna come on then? These lighting guys haven't had their **** together for 14 years.

Sure, the lights can work during the preseason. But what about when the real bullets fly and it means something. Are they gonna come on then? These lighting guys haven't had their **** together for 14 years.

You should see the things they are saying about hammer and his lot on twitter now.

I really can't believe he's not wearing his game day uniform in his profile pic though - makes you question his commitment.

Don't ask 'em to save a parking spot for you.

The Pole 5 tailgate has since moved elsewhere....

Sorry. Back to Pole 5? Hammers Lot is not set up for reserved parking. It's first come, first parked,

The only reserved parking I do is for as a example the TBDAHOT which has supported me for a long time.

Sorry. Back to Pole 5? Hammers Lot is not set up for reserved parking. It's first come, first parked,

The only reserved parking I do is for as a example the TBDAHOT which has supported me for a long time.

No problem. Just don't say you are going to DO something,and then welsh on your word.