Bills v Tampa game thread

Beerball

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Ron Brooks still on this team?!

Man I was begging for us to hire Lovie, and Lovie even wanted to come here. Now he's making this coaching staff look like it's still at Syracuse.

I wanted him too. It was a logical choice so I knew it wouldn't happen.

C'mon Kirby, really? look at the team around him. Is the run game working and getting big yards or first downs?

I see penalties, ineffectual blocking. I suppose getting sacked by an unblocked defender, Chandler tripping over his own feet. players not open down field all EJ's fault.

Is he sucking, yea! But, Nassib really?

Not a Nassib fan but he is light years ahea do EJ. We can continue to make excuses but it is what it is. Nassib looks like Kirk Cousins and that is an enormous upgrade.

C'mon Kirby, really? look at the team around him. Is the run game working and getting big yards or first downs?

I see penalties, ineffectual blocking. I suppose getting sacked by an unblocked defender, Chandler tripping over his own feet. players not open down field all EJ's fault.

Is he sucking, yea! But, Nassib really?

Not a Nassib fan but he is light years ahead of EJ. We can continue to make excuses but it is what it is. What is it that you have seen about him that you are okay with? Nassib looks like Kirk Cousins and that is an enormous upgrade.