Check out my new chair....

OCinBuffalo

Stone walls? Brave man.

I keep mine drywall. Easier to fix and less likely to cause serious injury when I bash my head against them after Bills or Sabres games.

Watching my parent's house for a bit. Sister in Boston had a baby, and my mom has insisted on being there for extended periods of time.

It's actually 2 stories of stone, fireplace on each level. It's pretty cool, because the guy that built the house designed convection vents into the entire structure. Basically both fireplaces going heats the entire house, sometimes too much. And they live in a forest, so...if you don't mind chopping wood...and you don't care, if the money's no good.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching my parent's house for a bit. Sister in Boston had a baby, and my mom has insisted on being there for extended periods of time.

It's actually 2 stories of stone, fireplace on each level. It's pretty cool, because the guy that built the house designed convection vents into the entire structure. Basically both fireplaces going heats the entire house, sometimes too much. And they live in a forest, so...if you don't mind chopping wood...and you don't care, if the money's no good.

Chop that wood

Carry water

Whats the sound of one hand clapping

Enlightenment, dont know what it is

Every second, every minute

It keeps changing to something different

It says its non attachment

Non attachment. non attachment...