Florio says Marrone will be fired after this season

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He cited new ownership as the reason.

But it was speculation.

It wasn't: I hear that several competing bids are contingent upon front office upheaval.

Instead, it was: you know, generally when a new owner comes in they like to hire their own guys.

Okay, sure.

Well if Florio said it, it must be true. New ownership always fires the HC.....except for when they don't. Move along, nothing to see here.

This^^^^^

We don't even know who the owner is yet and what preferences s/he may have. If the Bills get on a winning track - a big if - the dynamics get even more ambiguous relative to office and coaching staff.

I think that every coach in the AFC East not named Belichick is in danger of being fired if their team doesn't break .500 this year.

I think this is the correct response. They are all in danger if their teams don't show improvement. If not for new ownership I would say Doug would be third most likely of the three.

I think this is the correct response. They are all in danger if their teams don't show improvement. If not for new ownership I would say Doug would be third most likely of the three.

I also believe the bolded.