kareem abdul-jabbars opinion piece on ferguson

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mostly see white people get into fights with each other. I have only been in one adult fight, this guy was trying to force this girl, mostly verbally, to go home with him, he was drunk, and she was scared of him and did not want to go. i was scared of him, he was 6'4" and like 250 pounds and obviously spenty lots of time at the gym. I told him to "please" just go home, and he did not like that and swung at me, and we fought, not a good fight, but at least I totally did not get my ass handed to me until lots of people broke it up (actually mini brawl with lots of drunk people ensued, and somehow no one was in the hospital).

As far as black people, personally in my life:

my mother's black boyfriend broke into our apartment (and I was not home and smacked my mom around) and went to jail

I was attacked by 12 black people who beat the crap out of me as I walked from the downtown Buffalo bus station to the subway, they took all my possessions I had on me. THey called me whote boy, cracker, told me they were going to kill me, I had glasses on and they were knocked off, I was just about blind, I was never more scared in my life. They were animals. One thing they took was my college bookbag that had all my studies for the semester, this was thanksgiving break, I got no credits that semester, this was floppy disk time. I was in the hospital, not terribly beat up, but had my pride taken, and to this day groups of people actually still intimidate me, no matter what color. Cost me an extra 6 months of my life and another 10K I had to pay for that extra semester of college.

About 12 years ago at the Boulevard mall on Christmas eve, a young black kid popped out the bushes and punshed me in the face and yelled I got you white boy. I never fell but it startled me, my friend immediately chased this kid, but he had a car waiting for him, and was in it and gone. This was basically the knockout game. I never saw him, I was holding Christmas presents in both hands and had no opportunity to defend myself.

The black folks in downtown Atlanta constantly try to intimidate you into giving them money. I remember going out in Buffalo 20 years ago, that constantly happened, trying to strongarm people into giving them money to "watch" your car. Went to music Midtown in Atlanta. Granted this were likely homeless guys, but they were following me and my wife and saying white people don't belong here and then walkd in front of us only to stop and make us walk into the back of them.

just last week a group of young, black 20 somethings broke into my car. I saw them, it was overnight. I have insomnia. Turns out they actually got 10 other cars in my neighborhood too and the neighborhood next door. They have not caught these guys yet, but I had a nice paver brick through my driver side back window. It was 4:30 AM, I am usually drunk and passed out but I was down for a snack and heard them. It was dark out, but they were young black men.

Now I will use the I have lots of black friends card, because I do. I know it was only THOSE turds that are bad, but just like I say about Muslims, there is crappy leadership, and no one steps up to condem that actions, OF MANY, so it gives ALL a bad name. Most all of my worst moments in my life were because of random black men.

Edited by Security

So he got a bunch of his followers to spam the FCC over an issue he doesn't understand (all the while, using Time Warner & Youtube pipes to scream about net neutrality?)

Since you think he makes a difference, tell me (without looking it up in Wikipedia) what exactly is net neutrality and how is enforcing it will preserve the Internet?

I think you can use a paper towel moron.

Are you the idiot that asked this question?

https://answers.yaho...01021835AAXrqqd

Drive by posters that spew insults are cowards. Afraid to post something they know they are not smart enough to back up. Dumb

Didn't ask for your way; asked for the best way.

Figures you wouldn't know your ass from a computer screen. However do you keep yourself from licking toasters?

Didn't ask for your way; asked for the best way.

Figures you wouldn't know your ass from a computer screen. However do you keep yourself from licking toasters?

The point is that you are so stupid you had to ask. No logical leap to figure you can't wipe your bum either. Licking? I bring up whipping bums and your mind goes right to licking? Is that your job?

The point is that you are so stupid you had to ask. No logical leap to figure you can't wipe your bum either. Licking? I bring up whipping bums and your mind goes right to licking? Is that your job?

Now you're licking your own butt?

Congratulations Mr. Dexterous. With any luck, that'll keep you occupied for hours.

I think you can use a paper towel moron.

Are you the idiot that asked this question?

https://answers.yaho...01021835AAXrqqd

Drive by posters that spew insults are cowards. Afraid to post something they know they are not smart enough to back up. Dumb

yeah, but I am not a drive by poster and I'm not smart enough to back it up. I don't try

You on the other hand probably sweat when you attempt to make a comeback to intellectuals like EII

I mostly see white people get into fights with each other. I have only been in one adult fight, this guy was trying to force this girl, mostly verbally, to go home with him, he was drunk, and she was scared of him and did not want to go. i was scared of him, he was 6'4" and like 250 pounds and obviously spenty lots of time at the gym. I told him to "please" just go home, and he did not like that and swung at me, and we fought, not a good fight, but at least I totally did not get my ass handed to me until lots of people broke it up (actually mini brawl with lots of drunk people ensued, and somehow no one was in the hospital).

As far as black people, personally in my life:

my mother's black boyfriend broke into our apartment (and I was not home and smacked my mom around) and went to jail

I was attacked by 12 black people who beat the crap out of me as I walked from the downtown Buffalo bus station to the subway, they took all my possessions I had on me. THey called me whote boy, cracker, told me they were going to kill me, I had glasses on and they were knocked off, I was just about blind, I was never more scared in my life. They were animals. One thing they took was my college bookbag that had all my studies for the semester, this was thanksgiving break, I got no credits that semester, this was floppy disk time. I was in the hospital, not terribly beat up, but had my pride taken, and to this day groups of people actually still intimidate me, no matter what color. Cost me an extra 6 months of my life and another 10K I had to pay for that extra semester of college.

About 12 years ago at the Boulevard mall on Christmas eve, a young black kid popped out the bushes and punshed me in the face and yelled I got you white boy. I never fell but it startled me, my friend immediately chased this kid, but he had a car waiting for him, and was in it and gone. This was basically the knockout game. I never saw him, I was holding Christmas presents in both hands and had no opportunity to defend myself.

The black folks in downtown Atlanta constantly try to intimidate you into giving them money. I remember going out in Buffalo 20 years ago, that constantly happened, trying to strongarm people into giving them money to "watch" your car. Went to music Midtown in Atlanta. Granted this were likely homeless guys, but they were following me and my wife and saying white people don't belong here and then walkd in front of us only to stop and make us walk into the back of them.

just last week a group of young, black 20 somethings broke into my car. I saw them, it was overnight. I have insomnia. Turns out they actually got 10 other cars in my neighborhood too and the neighborhood next door. They have not caught these guys yet, but I had a nice paver brick through my driver side back window. It was 4:30 AM, I am usually drunk and passed out but I was down for a snack and heard them. It was dark out, but they were young black men.

Now I will use the I have lots of black friends card, because I do. I know it was only THOSE turds that are bad, but just like I say about Muslims, there is crappy leadership, and no one steps up to condem that actions, OF MANY, so it gives ALL a bad name. Most all of my worst moments in my life were because of random black men.

This seems like a perfectly random cross section of society and an objective analysis of facts. To nobody.

So Brown injured Wilson, Wilson shot him from the front, and Brown wasn't a "gentle" giant as evidenced by the convenience store footage. So much for the narrative.

No, Brown was shot in the back. That's already well established fact.

It's not reality, mind you...