How about Mark Sancheese ?

HOUSE

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering when this one was going to come up. Dude has like an 80% completeion percentage so far this preseason. CJ for Sanchize amirite?

I am not a big fan but I AM DESPERATE.... :w00t:

I'd take him as the backup. He can be a competent game manager and I think we have more offensive weapons than the Jests ever did. If EJ really stinks it up is there any reason why he can't do for us what he did for the Jets in 2009 and 2010? Our defense is as good as theirs and our offense is better for certain...

I just don't know who we would boot? Thad has looked pretty bad so far but he did get us a few wins in EJ'S absence last year...

Edited by saundena

I don't know why they didn't go after Vick or him in the offseason. For whatever reason they think Thad and Tuel are good. Tuel is not good enough to play in the NFL and Thad looks like a 3rd stringer. They needed a veteran backup

I don't know why they didn't go after Vick or him in the offseason. For whatever reason they think Thad and Tuel are good. Tuel is not good enough to play in the NFL and Thad looks like a 3rd stringer. They needed a veteran backup

I really think that they (the FO) feel that if they bring in competition that they are sending a message to EJ that he is not their guy.

But you know he'll turn back into "buttfumble" as soon as he puts on our jersey.

that would be an upgrade B-)

that would be an upgrade B-)

Famous last words of every Bills fan. "Anybody would be better than (insert QB name here)!!!" That is until "anybody" is starting and they are a lot worse.

Edited by PromoTheRobot