Jeff Fool and Baddeus Lewis

Nuncha

I actually thought gradkowski and Landry jones were worse, if that is even possible.

You're too optimistic tonight. Landry Jones I agree but how did Gradkowski look worse than nowhere near the receiver Thad and I need more arm strength Tuel?

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're too optimistic tonight. Landry Jones I agree but how did Gradkowski look worse than nowhere near the receiver Thad and I need more arm strength Tuel?

Haha; you might be right, but they were all bad. Gradkowski probably has the worst excuse, given all the starts he has under his belt in the NFL.

The very best thing about this is game is that it should be the end of the fans and the coaches and GMs' nonsense with Jeff Tuel.

Probably won't be though.

Probably not...They've planted their flag...God help us if EJ gets hurt again...I'm not saying QB depth is easy to come by in the NFL...But we're still well below average there...And that's not a good place to be... B-)

@buffalobills

Marrone on if he's satisfied with #Bills backup QB play: "No"

The question and answer seemed a little open-ended. I couldn't tell if Marrone meant he wasn't happy with them for this game only or wasn't happy with them for the entirety of camp and preseason.

BTW, why was the same thread with the same exact title started twice by the OP??

Why not put in Dennis DIxon. The guy has had a better NFL carrer to date than Lewis and Tuel. That's not saying much, but, there is no way he is worse than these guys. Tuel is hanging onto the ball longer than Rob Johnson.

I am as high on Tuel as they come (as a back-up); but tonight's performance is alarming.

It should be alarming to us all; we have no viable backup QBs on the roster.

The only hope is that some other team cuts someone that could be a viable backup QB. Which I'm not sure is even realistic at this point, nor do I know who that person would be. In short: EJ: SLIDE. DO NOT GET INJURED.

Edited by RyanC883

Our backup QB's are horrid. When are the coaches going to wake up and realize these guys stink?

Thank you,

Can we bring in Tebow please!?

I think the media circus would be over by now and if not then restrict the media from him. The kid is a gamer and clutch, which is more than any of our QBs has.

Thad and Tuel make EJ look like an all-pro. We have the worst QB's in the nfl. The Texans look at us and laugh

I'm starting to agree, I thought they were worse but after tonight I'm not sure.

the fact that Tool and Thud Turd are on this roster is a tribute to the biggest failure of the buddy nix tenure

Fixed B-)

Thank you,

I think the media circus would be over by now and if not then restrict the media from him. The kid is a gamer and clutch, which is more than any of our QBs has.

I'm far from a Tebow fan...But I definitely think with time learning the system he could be more effective than Tuel or Lewis...Not saying much...But still... B-)

I'm far from a Tebow fan...But I definitely think with time learning the system he could be more effective than Tuel or Lewis...Not saying much...But still... B-)

No one runs the read option better and when he is not thinking about his throwing motion ( thanks arm "gurus") and just lets it go he is not as bad as he looked.

Thank you,

None of our QB's look very good. -And it's not completely their fault. The entire offense from top to bottom is AWFUL. It's not designed to efficiently move the chains. Nat Hackett has got to be one of the worst OC's in the game. If we're going to run a college offense, I don't see how bringing in one of the best college QB's in recent memory can hurt.... Give Tebow a call, Doug!

None of our QB's look very good. -And it's not completely their fault. The entire offense from top to bottom is AWFUL. It's not designed to efficiently move the chains. Nat Hackett has got to be one of the worst OC's in the game. If we're going to run a college offense, I don't see how bringing in one of the best college QB's in recent memory can hurt.... Give Tebow a call, Doug!

:thumbsup:

if we could only have gotten Chip Kelly, maybe we can snag one of their offensive coaches like the dolphins did.