Preseason game 3: Bills-Steelers Pre-game (and game thread)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure why I expected to come here and find anything other than the board melting down as if this game mattered one bit.

You mean people come here for reasons OTHER than to see the board melt down? That doesn't sound like much fun....

What else did Whaley have to say during that interview my stream cut out

He said EJ sucks. The D sucks. Everyone basically sucks and so they forfeit the entire season. He apologized and also mentioned something about no refunds.

He said EJ sucks. The D sucks. Everyone basically sucks and so they forfeit the entire season. He apologized and also mentioned something about no refunds.

Would have been better than the fake enthusiasm and praise for the offense.

No CJ, Sammy or Mike Williams in there with Legursky in at LG, but go ahead and panic anyway. :lol:

Who's panicking....? This is just part of the annual process of hopefulness being dashed by reality.

Who care about who's not in there... The starting offense can't score a td. It's embarrassing for them.

Who's panicking....? This is just part of the annual process of hopefulness being dashed by reality.

Who care about who's not in there... The starting offense can't score a td. It's embarrassing for them.

The starting offense wasn't in at the time and it's the starting offense's fault they can't score a TD?