Lynch in trouble?

nucci

I believe the next penalty for Lynch IF he gets a suspension out of this is one year. Not 2 or 4 or 8 games.

He lasted longer than I thought he would. I was happy for him and sad we (I) had misjudged him. Sad for him obviously

but he's mess (I guess). This will bring the Seahawks down a notch if they lose him. Again, this is a sad state of affairs.

I would only wish this on the Cheatriots.

I believe the next penalty for Lynch IF he gets a suspension out of this is one year. Not 2 or 4 or 8 games.

He lasted longer than I thought he would. I was happy for him and sad we (I) had misjudged him. Sad for him obviously

but he's mess (I guess). This will bring the Seahawks down a notch if they lose him. Again, this is a sad state of affairs.

I would only wish this on the Cheatriots.

nope - conduct penalties arent mandatory escalation. each offense is considered on its own merits, with potential escalation for patterns. It is the drug offenses that are purely sequential and escalating.

nope - conduct penalties arent mandatory escalation. each offense is considered on its own merits, with potential escalation for patterns. It is the drug offenses that are purely sequential and escalating.

If he's found guilty of assault or property damage, it'll be a game or 2...unless he had some pot on him, then it'll be a year. :huh:

I live in the Seattle area----

Lynch has been known to have him or his "possie" damage and break someones cell phone if they walk up and take a picture of him while he is out.

My bet a similar incident happened. They were out at a bar, woman comes up to take a picture, one of his security grabs the phone and destroys it...naturally in the process he "assults the woman to get the phone out of her hand then the property damage happens when they break and destroy the phone.

This stuff has happened multiple times.

I live in the Seattle area----

Lynch has been known to have him or his "possie" damage and break someones cell phone if they walk up and take a picture of him while he is out.

My bet a similar incident happened. They were out at a bar, woman comes up to take a picture, one of his security grabs the phone and destroys it...naturally in the process he "assults the woman to get the phone out of her hand then the property damage happens when they break and destroy the phone.

This stuff has happened multiple times.

I seem to recall his crew earning quite the rep in BLO too.

No love for Marshawn here, but why the hell would police release this if they're still investigating? If they want to arrest him they know where to find him, I'm guessing.

Tip for the cops. He's in the basement hiding out and won't come up to answer the door. Again!