Bills fans are drunkest in NFL

Tre. Good to see you,. Having my pre-dinner cocktails right now,. How's the little guy doing?

It's good to see you Dean. Tough times, but the kid is the toughest guy I've met. Very much like Kelly. glad you're back

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tossing pong balls is, but the mass amount of beer consumption associated with it is the problem....

Beer pong

Flip cup

Beer bongs...

All good for a mighty quick drunk!

I agree but I think the most beer is consumed from the walk from the lot to the gate. I'm guilty of this as well. I've seen people drink 2-4 beers in those short 10 minute walks.

Edited by The Wiz

It's good to see you Dean. Tough times, but the kid is the toughest guy I've met. Very much like Kelly. glad you're back

Give my best. Think about him often, actually.

And for the record, I prefer bourbon pong!

Not the most dignifying victory but hell, mark it down as a win!

All jokes aside, it is a shame that certain fans choose to, or unconsciously act in a disrespectful and unacceptable manner. Don't get me wrong, I love the tailgate and the Ralph atmosphere, but there are a certain few who give the rest a negative reputation.

totally agree. i went to the game in san diego a couple years ago (my first game since leaving the falls like 20 years ago) and sat in a section of people who got tickets via the ub alumni association. i was blown away by the number of slovenly, alcoholic, surly mouth breathers sporting bills gear. it was like being in a post apocalyptic nightmare, the soundtrack of which was a few half-hearted, limp attempts at the "shout!" song.

this crew in front of me was so plastered that dude kicked his lady friend in the head then collapsed into the row in front of him and puked. people were passed out by the second quarter, their mouths wrapped around half eaten hot dogs, mustard crusted around their quivering lips.

i'm not sure if i was more embarrassed by my fellow bills fans' behavior or their inability to drink like champions. it was strictly amateur night.

oh, also the bills lost.

You know things are bad when a guy named "dirtbag" is embarassed by the boorish behavior of fans in his section. :)

Give my best. Think about him often, actually.

And for the record, I prefer bourbon pong!

Battleshots. You set up a giant battleship board, and then you make your ships just like battleship. With a five shot, four shot, 2 threes, and a 2. Call out cordinates. They call a coordinate you have a shotglass on, you take a shot. Loser, (or winner) is the one that drinks all battleshots.

As it should be. It's a freaking game. Meant to be fun for all. Some idiots seem to think it's more than that and it is some kind of moral obligation to get hammered and harass anyone, women and children included, for being a fan of the opposing team. Embarrassing.

This.

Battleshots. You set up a giant battleship board, and then you make your ships just like battleship. With a five shot, four shot, 2 threes, and a 2. Call out cordinates. They call a coordinate you have a shotglass on, you take a shot. Loser, (or winner) is the one that drinks all battleshots.

Nice.

totally agree. i went to the game in san diego a couple years ago (my first game since leaving the falls like 20 years ago) and sat in a section of people who got tickets via the ub alumni association. i was blown away by the number of slovenly, alcoholic, surly mouth breathers sporting bills gear. it was like being in a post apocalyptic nightmare, the soundtrack of which was a few half-hearted, limp attempts at the "shout!" song.

this crew in front of me was so plastered that dude kicked his lady friend in the head then collapsed into the row in front of him and puked. people were passed out by the second quarter, their mouths wrapped around half eaten hot dogs, mustard crusted around their quivering lips.

i'm not sure if i was more embarrassed by my fellow bills fans' behavior or their inability to drink like champions. it was strictly amateur night.

oh, also the bills lost.

LoL!

You tell one heck of a story my friend... You should write for the New Yorker!

A bunch of years back in Miami. We were sitting up high in a section @ Pro Player... Many Bills fans in our section spread out to other seats for more room. You know, Miami is always half empty, they bus the stadium's fans in when they start winning the game... But I digress. Well anyway, my brother points to a Bills fan across the way. This Bills fan has the "drunken bobble." He looks like he is going to pass out and tip right over and go down 10 flights of seats! We just watch in awe and amazement as he bobs up and down... He never passed out, tipped over, and bounced down the 10 rows of seats. Truly amazing and quite an accomplishment to hold your booze like that! Bills won by the way, he did need help after the game, but also to his credit, motated out mostly under his own power!

We salute you Bills fans! ;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

LoL!

You tell one heck of a story my friend... You should write for the New Yorker!

A bunch of years back in Miami. We were sitting up high in a section @ Pro Player... Many Bills fans in our section spread out to other seats for more room. You know, Miami is always half empty, they bus the stadium's fans in when they start winning the game... But I digress. Well anyway, my brother points to a Bills fan across the way. This Bills fan has the "drunken bobble." He looks like he is going to pass out and tip right over and go down 10 flights of seats! We just watch in awe and amazement as he bobs up and down... He never passed out, tipped over, and bounced down the 10 rows of seats. Truly amazing and quite an accomplishment to hold your booze like that! Bills won by the way, he did need help after the game, but also to his credit, motated out mostly under his own power!

We salute you Bills fans! ;-)

I live in Houston. We used to have the Aeros, an AHL team. When the Americks came to town two years ago, naturally I went to go to the game. Around the end of the first period, We see a guy, in a Michael Peca jersey, stumbling down the stairs and fell over. Also, he was at the game alone. Name another sports fanbase that goes to an away game for their minor leauge hockey team, wearing a ten year old jersey, and gets hammered drunk. Alone.

Personally, I'm not a fan of beer pong, its only played with cheap beer, and I prefer to taste and enjoy it. But just like any other activity that involves drinking, it's ok if you can handle it.

I'm not a fan either, but the point is is that most of the young-guns coming out and playing it are doing it with the sole cause of getting bombed because they think "that's what you're supposed to do" at a Bills game.

And to a certain extent, there's some truth in that. I just think it would curb the overall "excessive-ness" of the drinking culture in the lots.

I remember last year a guy sitting next to me telling some younger "fans" next to us to stop yelling the f-bomb every third word cause his kid was with him (Bills were winning btw). One of the guys just conveys that it's tough to watch his language when "you've played like 20 games of beer-pong or something." Now if he had shot-gunned 12 beers, I'd be impressed, but the wuss was playing beer pong, so no kudos to him.

I should probably note I'm 29 and not a 85 year old guy who yells at kids to get off his front lawn.

I'm not a fan either, but the point is is that most of the young-guns coming out and playing it are doing it with the sole cause of getting bombed because they think "that's what you're supposed to do" at a Bills game.

And to a certain extent, there's some truth in that. I just think it would curb the overall "excessive-ness" of the drinking culture in the lots.

I remember last year a guy sitting next to me telling some younger "fans" next to us to stop yelling the f-bomb every third word cause his kid was with him (Bills were winning btw). One of the guys just conveys that it's tough to watch his language when "you've played like 20 games of beer-pong or something." Now if he had shot-gunned 12 beers, I'd be impressed, but the wuss was playing beer pong, so no kudos to him.

I should probably note I'm 29 and not a 85 year old guy who yells at kids to get off his front lawn.

Hey those little bastards shouldn't be on my lawn! ;)