Goodwin Hurt?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with Roscoe 2.0 as your 4th/5th best WR (as it depends where you rank Chris Hogan). As to me depth chart is Williams, Woods, Watkins, Hogan/Goodwin, Easley and everyone else is either PS material or cut (see Graham).

I disagree. Wouldn't want Roscoe back. The return game is only half as important as it was during Roscoe's day. Goodwin has to find a way to stay healthy or he will have a much shorter run that Roscoe.

Not really. Because they have five reliable guys. When he is healthy he plays, although he is a situational player anyway.

I have got to think it is a pain in the neck re roster spots and gameday actives when you have a guy like Goodwin who seems to go down during the game.

I can't imagine they would activate every receiver, plus Easley.

I have got to think it is a pain in the neck re roster spots and gameday actives when you have a guy like Goodwin who seems to go down during the game.

I can't imagine they would activate every receiver, plus Easley.

He's not going to get injured every game. Not even close. I was more referring to if he was out a couple games with an injury. His hand injury was a freak thing. He does pull hammies way too much though. He's actually very tough.

He's not going to get injured every game. Not even close. I was more referring to if he was out a couple games with an injury. His hand injury was a freak thing. He does pull hammies way too much though. He's actually very tough.

Last year, I believe Goodwin left at least 5 games due to injury: hand, eye, knee, hamstring, elbow.

So far in camp, he left practice due to hamstring and something I think relating to sickle cell, plus whatever happened yesterday.

Some of this is bad luck (eye, hand), but that's a lot for a guy that is just a situational guy to begin with.

Not complaining about it. It's just that I think the team needs to plan for it, including perhaps by dressing an extra receiver on game days.

It was asthma and sickle they took him out of camp.

The boy is a gamer. Lets wait and see.

Isnt it ironic a very notable track star has asthma ? and has pushed through it ?

love the Goodwin. amazing mismatch potential as package player

Here's the thing with the availability vs. performance debate. If he's not available, the Bills still dress Easley who has shown the ability to play WR if/when called to action. Goodwin may be a luxury, but he is easily affordable.

Except, looking at last years numbers, you're wrong.

And why not keep both?

Why keep Graham? Goodwin is way more talented and we can't keep all the WR's. Watkins, Woods, Williams, Goodwin, Hogan, and Easley are locks. Thats 6 guys...only shot Graham has is IF we keep 7 WR's which I highly doubt...Graham is as good as done in Buffalo as I just don't see them keeping 7 and can't see any of the other guys getting cut.

Oddly, when Goodwin had to start last year against the Jets, he worked the short game and got hit a lot and didn't get hurt.

I believe this was his best all around game. Drives me nuts when people say he is a one trick pony. Give the kid a chance, he definitely shown he has potential. Injuries do become a concern, but he has only been in the league a year. TJ has to go!