Round 2 : Sale of the team

They're good; if you're in Buffalo, you need to get to Jonny C's in East Amherst. Their subs make Wegmans look like dumpster pickings.

Citation needed.

Do I even need to mention Viola's in Niagara Falls?

http://www.forgottenbuffalo.com/forgottenbflofeatures/niagarafallssteaksub.html

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed...which I find funny, because DiBella's recipes are what Wegmans uses in their sub shop.

I spoke to the owner of DiBellas years ago shortly after Wegmans started their sub shops.

He said the bread recipe he sold Wegmans was close to the one they used in his shops, but not exactly.

Which makes sense, and explains why DiBellas has always been a bit better.

I spoke to the owner of DiBellas years ago shortly after Wegmans started their sub shops.

He said the bread recipe he sold Wegmans was close to the one they used in his shops, but not exactly.

Which makes sense, and explains why DiBellas has always been a bit better.

Ah, ok...makes sense.

So out of 4 potential owners, 3 would keep the team in Buffalo.

So the way I look at it, Bills have at least a 75% chance of staying! :thumbsup:

CBF

It's refreshing to see a Canadian happy to see the Bills stay in Buffalo. What really would be nice is if a group of fans from Canada come together in some sort of fan alliance to keep the team here. That would attract some serious attention.

It's refreshing to see a Canadian happy to see the Bills stay in Buffalo. What really would be nice is if a group of fans from Canada come together in some sort of fan alliance to keep the team here. That would attract some serious attention.

It would be nice to find another benevolent owner like Pegula to buy team and watch him invest in the city the way TP has, however, as we all know from past owners in Buffalo and elsewhere, what Pegula is doing is certainly in the minority of sports owners -- so, as they say, I'll take a bird in hand over the risk we'll get an owner that will be more in it for themselves then the community and not willing to invest even more of their cash in Buffalo

Edited by TXBILLSFAN

It would be nice to find another benevolent owner like Pegula to buy team and watch him invest in the city the way TP has, however, as we all know from past owners in Buffalo and elsewhere, what Pegula is doing is certainly in the minority of sports owners -- so, as they say, I'll take a bird in hand over the risk we'll get an owner that will be more in it for themselves then the community and not willing to invest even more of their cash in Buffalo

I went to look at how many billionaires there are in the Buffalo area, and Forbes list from 2013 showed one. I figured it was Pegula, but it was not. It was:

Buffalo( New York): 1 Billionaire

Jeremy Jacobs Sr $2.7 Billion

When I looked for Pegula, he shows up under:

Miami: 25 Billionaires

Terrence Pegula $3.0 Billion

So the options for benevolent overlord billionaire in the Buffalo area are very limited.

But why is Pegula listed under Miami, is his primary residence there?

I went to look at how many billionaires there are in the Buffalo area, and Forbes list from 2013 showed one. I figured it was Pegula, but it was not. It was:

Buffalo( New York): 1 Billionaire

Jeremy Jacobs Sr $2.7 Billion

When I looked for Pegula, he shows up under:

Miami: 25 Billionaires

Terrence Pegula $3.0 Billion

So the options for benevolent overlord billionaire in the Buffalo area are very limited.

But why is Pegula listed under Miami, is his primary residence there?

Guessing El Pegual claims residence in Florida for tax purposes.

Don't forget to add a bunch of Canadian Bacon to it too!!

And the Cheese has to be Swiss, just like his promises it is full of HOLES!!!

I would eat that, but it would probably give me bad gas. Speaking of natural gas, I think Pegula should get the team!