Pregame HOF Kickoff the Season: Giants Vs. Bills

Nanker

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As excited as I am for this to begin.... four preseason games is a lot. Five is a blessing and a curse. Let's just stay healthy and give the first team a brief taste of live action hitting someone on another team for a change. No news is good news this time of year. Sorry to be a downer, but I've been doing this for too long not to have equal parts excitement and dread. Bring on the Bears!

please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy

please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy

I'm sorry but, what's your point?

:worthy:

Thank you! Let's go Buffalo!

Coming from you that's high praise, indeed!

Just trying to do something to get us in the groove.

I miss Lori's pre-game dissertations. Those were great and she's sorely missed in these parts.

I really do think this season is going to be a breakthrough year for the team.

Thought it would be interesting to see what some of the media outside of WNY was saying about the team they follow.

Seems like the Jints and Bills have some similarities - (still) breaking in a new Offense, TE's are a big question mark, will the QB elevate his game, what will the WideOuts do - which ones will step up and make their mark.

This should be a good game - albeit a round-robin of players rotating in that won't see the light of the regular season, but it's a chance for us to see if there's a spark or two that could ignite into something.

Most of all, I echo Rubes' sentiment: nobody get hurt, please stay healthy!

Go Bills!

Interested in seeing Kouandjio. Is it possible for Henderson to take over the RT spot even though he was drafted 5 rds later. Im really interested in seeing if the best player will really win out the position. Maybe its Pears, but wouldnt it be more amusing if the 7th rd neophyte won the spot over?

:worthy:

Most of all, I echo Rubes' sentiment: nobody get hurt, please stay healthy!

Go Bills!

So that's what he meant. Subtlety is lost on me.

Crowd going wild for Jimbo was great. He reportedly said "it's better to be seen and not viewed". I posted that on another thread but I just love that he's not lost his sense of humor. Go Jimbo!

Interested in seeing Kouandjio. Is it possible for Henderson to take over the RT spot even though he was drafted 5 rds later. Im really interested in seeing if the best player will really win out the position. Maybe its Pears, but wouldnt it be more amusing if the 7th rd neophyte won the spot over?

I just hope if Henderson can step up and plays to his potential, making him a critical part of our OL, he can keep his head together and not disappoint us down the road with a stupid suspension. I'm hopeful he realizes it's the big time now and there's no room for error. Keep your head on straight, work hard and you can retire to Colorado in 14 years after your own HOF career!

I echo those who just want to emerge healthy from the game. I don't care if we win, but I would like to see the 1st team O and D look sharp before they take s seat. Also look fwd to watching the rooks!

Woohoo!

@mikerodak: Sign that football is near: as Derrick Brooks stands at the podium for his speech, Bills equipment truck is unloading behind Fawcett Stadium

So ready. The moment could not be more right, coming off of last night.

Please, please, please, stay healthy but show some spark, Bills. My perfect scenario would be a TD drive by the first string O and a couple of 3-and-outs by the D -- and then let the backups run around and have fun.

I got beer for this. I got great beer for this.

Southern tier warlock

Allash white

Sam adams summer ale - which I already had

Peoples porter which I had

Starr hill greatful pale ale.

Harpoon hard cider

Starr hill dark Starr

Kcco black lager

Victory golden monkey

Bold rock Virginia cider