Pregame HOF Kickoff the Season: Giants Vs. Bills

Nanker

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As excited as I am for this to begin.... four preseason games is a lot. Five is a blessing and a curse. Let's just stay healthy and give the first team a brief taste of live action hitting someone on another team for a change. No news is good news this time of year. Sorry to be a downer, but I've been doing this for too long not to have equal parts excitement and dread. Bring on the Bears! Beers !

Fixed .

Oh, that IS better!

I hoped you would approve !

1:45 away and starting to pace.

i think a stop at the fridge is in order .

Have a great night Bills fans ! ! ! you too Augie :flirt: love ya brother

GO BILLS HoF game !!

so 21 and 24 won't be locking it down tonight ?

Plenty of time for that later. when it matters .

looking forward to seeing some of these rookies come out against another real NFL team under the lights !

Go Gaines !

so 21 and 24 won't be locking it down tonight ?

Plenty of time for that later. when it matters .

looking forward to seeing some of these rookies come out against another real NFL team under the lights !

Go Gaines !

not surprised at all on McK. He hasn't practiced in about a week. Gilmore is kind of a surprise. Thought he'd get a series. Rest nursing injuries.

@mikerodak: Injuries, for those asking: Goodwin (hamstring), Moeaki (hamstring), Chandler (groin), McKelvin & Gilmore (hip surgeries)

@salmaiorana: I would imagine players aren't thrilled with field in Canton. It's old-style artificial turf, not the new stuff they play on.

@salmaiorana: I would imagine players aren't thrilled with field in Canton. It's old-style artificial turf, not the new stuff they play on.

Goodell: Who cares!!!! Football !!!!.... YAY!!!! Money!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!! Safety for the players be damned!!!

My question is, why wouldn't the NFLPA have a say in something like this? It's not like they can't afford it either.

Short sightedness for the sake of profit? or just cutting corners?

I'm just hoping the feelgood is still alive in me tomorrow morning.

I have chosen to believe our players are watching and learning the lessons our super bowl teams have been teaching them this weekend.

I have chosen to believe EJ can be a top-15 QB.

I have chosen to believe Schwartz can improve the run defense...even though I hate his scheme and we lost our best linebacker.

I have chosen to believe in Marrone, Whaley and Brandon...yes, even Brandon, who had zero credibility with me for getting behind that Toronto foolishness. But since he pulled the plug, he gets a fresh start with me.

I have chosen to believe Andre knew what he was talking about last night when he announced to the world that the Bills are staying.

I have chosen to believe John Francis Bongiovi's ridiculous letter was a desperation hail Mary from a group who has badly misjudged the resolve of all concerned to keep our team. They know they are screwed.

And most important, I have chosen to believe Jimbo is on the mend once and for all.

We were all choked up last night and we deserved to be...Obviously not all these issues will be affected by tonight's game....but it is the pre-season and I just want keep riding the wave of hope as long as possible!

Not as classic as if tuel threw 4tds. Two to Graham and two to hogan.

:lol:

Now you're talking.

@nfldraftscout: Per the @buffalobills, these players not playing: CB Leodis McKelvin

CB Stephon Gilmore

TE Tony Moeaki

TE Scott Chandler

WR Marquise Goodwin

So Graham/Robey to start? Cockerell in slot?

My guess is that Brooks would be in the slot ahead of Cockrell.

Why are Gilmore & Goodwin not playing?

:lol:

Now you're talking.

My guess is that Brooks would be in the slot ahead of Cockrell.

Why are Gilmore & Goodwin not playing?

Goodwin tweaked his hammy in practice Friday. Undure about Gilmore, other than the offseason surgery and need to get a look at the other guys. Last year's injury to him in preseason might be another reason.