Ridiculous Pegula fracking assertion made by Bulldog.

DISCLAIMER: One could call this is a political post, and, we have rules about not posting PPP stuff on the football board. I acknowledge that. However, Bulldog broke that rule with his comments today, via his fact-free "concerns" regarding Terry Pegula's fitness to own the Bills. I am responding to political hack comments made today, in the football forum, because that's precisely the forum where they were made. If we are going to talk about Pegula's fitness to own the Bills, using nonsensical, fact-free, leftist affectation, as our basis, then I am going to respond to it as such. That is the point of putting this on the football board.

Feel free to move this to PPP, but let's also understand: I didn't cross the line. Bulldog did. I am merely responding in kind.

On to the retredded Bulldog comments:

There is no basis in reality for the assumption that "Terry Pegula making his $ in fracking, has political implications in NYS, that could affect his ownership, and thus, the team". This is patently retarded. Largely because: Bulldog never stated what those implications are. Largely because: they only exist in Bulldog's addled brain.

What are they Bulldog? "You don't like fracking", is not a political implication. What are the, real, not make-believe, political consequences for Terry Pegula, extended to his ownership of the Bills, because he made his money in fracking?

What makes Bulldog think he, or any leftist hack, can lay a glove on Terry Pegula, ESPECIALLY if he buys the Bills? :wacko::lol:

Are you and the other leftist hacks who live in the cities of NY, going to actually DO something that hurts Pegula, and by proxy, the Bills? What exactly? :lol: Make a speech? Sit between 2 ferns? More pajamadouche? :lol: What a surprise that the leftist city people of NYS, like Bulldog, who don't stand to benefit economically, or personally, (recent polling here: http://www.capitalne...-split-fracking) are against fracking. :rolleyes: There isn't even a real majority on this issue, in a state whose population is dominated by city-dwellers, and routinely votes Blue.

Meanwhile, the leftist agenda is being roundly rejected in this entire country. Which is sorta important, since: Pegula does his thing all over the country, not just in NY. Country-wide, the left is rapidly descending into joke status, and so is opposition to fracking. Thus, why should any of us, never mind a guy with Pegula's resources, be afraid of the left, on any subject, including fracking? :wacko:

In closing, do you know what this is? We call this FUD. Fear. Uncertainty. Doubt. Spreading FUD is how one IT firm tries to talk schit about another one, that they can't beat straight up. This old, largely abandoned, IT tactic is being applied by Bulldog now.

I have news Bulldog: spreading FUD about Terry Pegula possibly having a political problem, due to fracking, isn't going to work. It's gong to get you laughed at, like you see me doing right here, right now!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You want to try your hand with PPP stuff? I dare you to sign up here, and post something on PPP. We shall tear you apart. Otherwise, keep your nonsensical, rapidly FAILing political agenda the F out of our sports coverage.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're the only one that made this political, with your leftist hack comments. I didn't hear a word of what Bulldog said, and I would bet he didn't make any political comments at all. He probably just trashed fracking from the very little he knows about it.

For the record, I have no idea if fracking is good or bad, have no opinion on it whatsoever, and don't even follow politics anymore.

You're the only one that made this political, with your leftist hack comments. I didn't hear a word of what Bulldog said, and I would bet he didn't make any political comments at all. He probably just trashed fracking from the very little he knows about it.

For the record, I have no idea if fracking is good or bad, have no opinion on it whatsoever, and don't even follow politics anymore.

Bulldog's words were clear.

Kelly, you of all posters should know that above all, precision is what I do. You admit to knowing nothing about this, yet you wanna make bets?

OK. 100 naked pushups on youtube....says Bulldog specifically said what I wrote above. Your options: take that bet, or, wait for me to post the transcript(that you should know I already have, right?....lying in wait for the leftist hack who denies what Bulldog said? Did you forget how this works? :lol:)

Come on, you should know better. :lol:

great post.

this board is about as controversial as a f*cking mashed potato sandwhich on white bread hold the salt please sandwhich, so i expect a bunch of

"wow! look who got out of bed on the wrong side this morning. i'd like to call you a bad name but i'm not a fourth grader so i guess ill pass, unlike YOU B-) "

comments from the half-a-f@gs who post in here and think that any post that doesn't conform with

"i love the bills! i hope they go 16-0 and win the super bowl, but if they don't that's FINE! as long as everyone plays hard and represents the team and city in a manner I can understand and appreciate ILL be happy, and that's all that matters. poo poo heads like stevie and byrd are long gone, and soon big ol' meanies like CJ spiller (more like CJ winded lol!) and marcell dareus (or should i say marcell failedadrugtest oh boy im on a roll now!) are gone, the bills can get back to following Marrone's vision all the way to a wild card!"

you're probably going to "banned" for a week by a "moderator" who will really give you a stern look for running with the wrong internet crowd.

if the bills are half as sissified as this board, we're not winning 4 games this year.

great post.

this board is about as controversial as a f*cking mashed potato sandwhich on white bread hold the salt please sandwhich, so i expect a bunch of

"wow! look who got out of bed on the wrong side this morning. i'd like to call you a bad name but i'm not a fourth grader so i guess ill pass, unlike YOU B-) "

comments from the half-a-f@gs who post in here and think that any post that doesn't conform with

"i love the bills! i hope they go 16-0 and win the super bowl, but if they don't that's FINE! as long as everyone plays hard and represents the team and city in a manner I can understand and appreciate ILL be happy, and that's all that matters. poo poo heads like stevie and byrd are long gone, and soon big ol' meanies like CJ spiller (more like CJ winded lol!) and marcell dareus (or should i say marcell failedadrugtest oh boy im on a roll now!) are gone, the bills can get back to following Marrone's vision all the way to a wild card!"

you're probably going to "banned" for a week by a "moderator" who will really give you a stern look for running with the wrong internet crowd.

if the bills are half as sissified as this board, we're not winning 4 games this year.

Again, what the frack are you talking about ?

It's gong to get you laughed at, like you see me doing right here, right now!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You want to try your hand with PPP stuff? I dare you to sign up here, and post something on PPP. We shall tear you apart. Otherwise, keep your nonsensical, rapidly FAILing political agenda the F out of our sports coverage.

Now if this isn't the best example of the pot calling the kettle black that I have ever seen on this site...You sir, are out of your mind.

Edited by Mark80

Bulldog's words were clear.

Kelly, you of all posters should know that above all, precision is what I do. You admit to knowing nothing about this, yet you wanna make bets?

OK. 100 naked pushups on youtube....says Bulldog specifically said what I wrote above. Your options: take that bet, or, wait for me to post the transcript(that you should know I already have, right?....lying in wait for the leftist hack who denies what Bulldog said? Did you forget how this works? :lol:)

Come on, you should know better. :lol:

I know without hearing that he very, very, very likely said nothing political at all, just very, very, very likely uninformed badmouthing of fracking. No politics. You, being the ass in this and throwing politics into that very, very, very likely were not there, just assume because it was against fracking it was some crazy leftist rant.

I feel very, very, very comfortable in that assumption. ;)