Ridiculous Pegula fracking assertion made by Bulldog.

6 fracking pages, and.....

1. Not one person has explained what the "political implcations" are for Pegula, the fracker, owning the Bills. How hilarious...for me. Not one of the leftist hacks* :lol: was able to argue against the basic substance:

There are no political implications.

The only reason anyone would say that? They don't like fracking, and, they have an irrational need to insert their objection to fracking into a conversation about owning a football team.

Not one poster has refuted that, largely because: it cannot be refuted.

*(boy, ain't it funny how that term, intentionally used, did such a fine job of attracting: leftist hacks? :lol: Some of them even copped to being leftist hacks as the first thing they said! I knew this would work. :lol: For the dim: If a poster responded to this politically, in any way, by defintion, they are a leftist hack. A non-leftist hack sees no need to respond to the charge...because he isn't one. :lol: How funny is it that they self-identified? All as designed, of course. :D Simpletons.

And, hey leftist hacks? Too F'ing bad if you don't like it. As your assclown agenda is F'ing the entire country up, you simply deserve to be disrespected.)

2. Once again, yesterday, I heard Bullclown bring up fracking. Once again, I ask, what does fracking have to do with Buffalo Bills football?

3. Once again, we see turd after turd be unable to conceive of this very simple concept:

You don't bring up fracking during a sports show by accident. You plan to bring up fracking, because you have a leftist hack agenda. I'm simply tired of the John Stewart/"I'm going to hide behind having an unserious media job, so I can run my political agenda unfettered" nonsense.

And in closing: PPP was getting boring. Too many on one side, not enough smart people, and, if I have to endure one more thread of "let's all compete over who can be the cleverest with gatorman"....when none of it is very clever at all, and, I remind you: gatorman. :rolleyes:?

F that. I haven't been back since I posted this thread...work...but, I'm guessing we may have some new PPP toys to play with perhaps, given my perfectly justifiable, and disclaimed even....dangle? :o? No. :devil:? Yes.

You can all thank me later.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was driving through PA yesterday and along the turnpike there is a billboard war going on between alternative energy and big coal. Saw lots of windmills generating power. But the main line of attack against alternative energy was simple and stupid. Still I'd bet it works great for Conservative voters though. They just put up big pictures of Yoko Ono, Robert Redford, Lady Gaga and Barbara Streisand and said, basically, THEY want green energy! I guess the inference was they are bad and then so are windmills, solar energy and anything that isn't coal. In West Virginia big coal is out front on the anti-fracking movement, saying ITS bad for the economy, lol

I guess the inference was they are bad and then so are windmills, solar energy and anything that isn't coal. In West Virginia big coal is out front on the anti-fracking movement, saying ITS bad for the economy, lol

:lol:

coal IS their local economy.

Yeah.........but you load 16 tons........................................and what do you get ?

Clearly you become aged by at least another day, with a concurrent increase in your financial obligations.

Edited by Koko78

I can't believe how many sissies cry about this thread belonging in PPP.

If you don't like it, don't reply to it. Better yet, don't even click on it.

This place has too many moderators as is, and it seems there are 10x more wannabe mods.

:thumbsup:

http://badgerherald.com/oped/2014/04/24/point-counterpoint-mining-north-college-republicans/

Up in Northern Wisconsin the signs are out in full force for and against iron mining in the Penokee-Gogebic Range.

Other states (Michigan/Minnesota) have been helped by their pro-mining legislation.

Again... Move towards an "rambunctious garden."

Making me feel really really really old with a Tennesee Ernie Ford reference.

in that case, allow me to poke further fun at your admission of familiarity with even a portion of Mr Ford's work. :D

for what it's worth, I'm right there with you......

in that case, allow me to poke further fun at your admission of familiarity with even a portion of Mr Ford's work. :D

for what it's worth, I'm right there with you......

I don't know what you are talking about---you make me feel young.