What is the deal with Richardson and Kouandjio?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going well according to Joe B. I believe it was Friday or Saturday when the defense went bonkers with sacks and pressures. Hughes was abusing Kouandjio all night. Friday it was stated that Richardson may not even make the team unless he turns things around which would be a decent disappointment faience he was in this style of offense at Baylor. Apparently Pears and Urbik are just healthy and beating out the rookies fair and square.

Cyrus will get his chances once the pre-season begins and the Bills once again discover that Pears is the worst starting RT in the entire NFL. Then, if the gods are good, Pears will be banished from the league and forced to pay restitution for making Bills fans suffer through his terrible, terrible, terrible play for the past few seasons.

... :D

Not going well according to Joe B. I believe it was Friday or Saturday when the defense went bonkers with sacks and pressures. Hughes was abusing Kouandjio all night. Friday it was stated that Richardson may not even make the team unless he turns things around which would be a decent disappointment faience he was in this style of offense at Baylor. Apparently Pears and Urbik are just healthy and beating out the rookies fair and square.

I'm certainly OK with vets beating out rookie OLs and the DL that lead the league in sacks last season embarrassing them, it should be expected. But to cut one during their rookie preseason would be a huge mistake.

So far, 7th round pick Seantrel Henderson looks like the best rookie offensive lineman.

I don't think we should get too concerned right now as these guys are rookies. If the vets are beating out the rookies, then that's good because they're stepping up their game knowing if they don't, then they'll be off the team as these rookies will be taking their spots.

If Richardson doesn't make the team that is a huge FK up for Whaley and his drafting.

Kouandjio & Richardson are rookies, it's going to take time for them to become good NFL players.

I did think Kouandjio would be doing better, but I'll just have to be patient and watch for him to grow.

Richardson does not surprise me. He's going to take a little longer to get up to being a starter in this league.