Concerts coming back to The Ralph in 2015

ET1062

Marc Honan, the Buffalo Bills Chief Marketing officer was just on the air with the Bulldog. He says they are in discussions with Live Nation and they will be bringing back concerts to the Ralph in 2015. He mentioned it would likely be Country Acts.

Edited by ET1062

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last concert I saw at there was Guns n Roses & Metallica. We got there 5-6 hours early and tailgated like it was a Bills game.

I was at that concert. I remember the opening act, Faith No More, got booed and started saying disparaging things about Buffalo, and Slash broke a string during (I think) Sweet Child O' Mine, kept playing and after a few off-tune notes Axl stopped the song and said "we're going to start over. No wonder everyone thinks we're a joke" or something to that effect. Great show otherwise.

I was at a Rolling Stones all day concert in July 1978 with some great other bands. By the time the Stones played everybody was wasted and they sucked (from what I remember) then a late afternoon storm blew in and they halted...peeps got pissed and started throwing fireworks at the stage. Fortunately we had a friend with a van that didn't drink and he herded us out of the place and safely back to Elmira. Anybody out there that was there???

I was at a Rolling Stones all day concert in July 1978 with some great other bands. By the time the Stones played everybody was wasted and they sucked (from what I remember) then a late afternoon storm blew in and they halted...peeps got pissed and started throwing fireworks at the stage. Fortunately we had a friend with a van that didn't drink and he herded us out of the place and safely back to Elmira. Anybody out there that was there???

Damn, kids those days. What brats

yea, i was there, i saw the stones there twice in the 70's.. but because of the aging process cant remember the particulars you are referring to..

I've seen a few concerts at Rich/Ralph

The Who 89

Grateful Dead with Sting 93

Elton John/Billy Joel 94

Dave Matthews Band 2000

Wish I had gone to more, always a good time.

Edited by ET1062

I was there and you are right, they were awful. So bad in fact that I didn't go the next time and heard they were great.

Also saw,

The Who with The Clash

Blue Oyster Cult with Skynard and Ted Nugent

And had tix for the ill feted Zeppelin show

And my regrettable first show

Elton John with Kiki Dee (?)