Take a deep breath

The doom and gloom attitude is pretty sad. Can we please move beyond the insecurity that we are not good enough to have an NFL team? Just let it all play out and we will be okay.

The doom, gloom and insecurity aren't a ruse. There is -and always has been- a black cloud over the franchise from Ralph's threats to PK's article yesterday.

Perception is reality.

This clarified, we all hold out hope, but won't be completely sure nor take a deep breath until its all finalized. Nothing you or your 'sources' say will change 55 years of warranted concern.

Can YOU stop?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The doom, gloom and insecurity aren't a ruse. There is -and always has been- a black cloud over the franchise from Ralph's threats to PK's article yesterday.

Perception is reality.

This clarified, we all hold out hope, but won't be completely sure nor take a deep breath until its all finalized. Nothing you or your 'sources' say will change 55 years of warranted concern.

Can YOU stop?

Sure, I will stop my crusade to keep the Bills in Buffalo. As the information continues to be released it will all play out. The new owner will be confirmed in October and we can carry on from there. Until that point I will stop talking about how the Bills are staying if everyone else will stop talking about how the Bills are leaving. Deal??

Sure, I will stop my crusade to keep the Bills in Buffalo. As the information continues to be released it will all play out. The new owner will be confirmed in October and we can carry on from there. Until that point I will stop talking about how the Bills are staying if everyone else will stop talking about how the Bills are leaving. Deal??

Deal

Don't stop. I've seen you be right too many times. I enjoy the subtle hints as much as the overt statements. Carry on my friend. As for me and my crew....October awaits!

The doom and gloom attitude is pretty sad.

How exactly are we supposed to act when a hairsprayed rock star and two Toronto Billionaires are trying to buy and move our team to Toronto??? I for one am proud of the fight the fans of the Buffalo Bills have waged.

How exactly are we supposed to act when a hairsprayed rock star and two Toronto Billionaires are trying to buy and move our team to Toronto??? I for one am proud of the fight the fans of the Buffalo Bills have waged.

What I have been saying all along is that Toronto is not an option. They would love nothing more than to do that but they will not win the bid if that's the case.

I am glad that Bills fans have stood up but all fans stand up when their team is being threatened. We are not unique in that sense and it really doesn't make an impact. I am not trying to pee in anyone's Cheerios but everyone already knows that we do not want to lose our team. We need to continue to support the team.

None of this is going to matter because the Bills will be in WNY for a long, long time.