ESPN Nation projected roster

Does Frank the Tank make the team now that we have Dixon for short yardage? We had some success using a FB last year, especially on the goal line at the end of the year, but I don't know if they will continue to include that in the offense

Also, they have been high on Gragg at TE

Also, Dombrowski at Punter? Not gonna happen

Summers did look interesting catching a few passes. Is hackett going to add that wrinkle?

What about 9 DL? Wynn? Bryant? Some others...? Are we really going to get something there?

We basically have 5 WR's. 4 of them good. 1 unknown. And that 6th is Easley and he is a special steamer. I don't think we need him to be on offense. And I'd rather keep 7 WR's - if that means graham OK. If not maybe another WR from a camp cut?

Kind of odd that he has Pears getting beat by Kujo and then released. I know he's nothing special but I would think he would stay on as back up. Not sure what potential Hairston, Legursky and Richardson have at RT.

Pears costs too much to keep on as a reserve. Was thinking they would keep Henderson as a reserve.

I highly doubt that we keep Frank Summers or any Fullback.

We keep Doug Legursky and not Seantrel Henderson?

Lee Smith over Chris Gragg, would show that the Bills want more blockers.

Only 4 Safeties?

Would not be totally surprised if Dombrowski was kept over Moorman.

I think we will keep both Carpenter & Hopkins at Kicker.

Kind of odd that he has Pears getting beat by Kujo and then released. I know he's nothing special but I would think he would stay on as back up. Not sure what potential Hairston, Legursky and Richardson have at RT.

It has been rumored for a while that if Pears loses the starting job, he will be a cap causality if Hairston is back to being healthy

I highly doubt that we keep Frank Summers or any Fullback.

We keep Doug Legursky and not Seantrel Henderson?

Lee Smith over Chris Gragg, would show that the Bills want more blockers.

Only 4 Safeties?

Would not be totally surprised if Dombrowski was kept over Moorman.

I think we will keep both Carpenter & Hopkins at Kicker.

I like Frank and think he's still useful. I look at the 49ers and see how they use Bruce Miller. Dixon - the guy who's supposed to make the Tank obsolete - was used in some short yardage and was a good ST contributor, but Miller was out there lead blocking and catching passes quite often. We haven't seen Dixon as a fullback yet. Maybe the staff is going to try him out there, but right now I have my doubts.

Legursky over Henderson was kind of a ?? to me as well.

Unfortunately Gragg suited up for nine games so he can't be stashed on the PS. Smith is our blocking TE and he is very good at what he does. He's still good for a reception or two every now and then and is more valuable to have out there than an extra tackle. He's a lock as far as I can tell. As long as Moeaki looks good and we can have some faith that he can stay healthy, Gragg can be cut and if need be we'll find a better TE in the draft next year.

Who else would we keep on as a safety? I don't think I know any of the other guys we have on the roster right now.

This team reminds me of the way the Giants have modeled their teams over the last decade. No nonsense coach, a defense that can get after QBs, and an offense that has enough talent that they could go on a monster run if they somehow got themselves into the playoffs.

It obviously hinges on the QB. With EJ Manuel, the only thing I can hang my hat right now is that he went 4-0 in his bowl games at FSU. To me, that shows a little bit of evidence that the guy could have a knack (perhaps like Eli Manning) for playoff game success. We can only hope.

I can't see keeping Hogan over TJ even though he sucks too. Just on potential we've never seen I'd keep him between the two of them.

Hogan has been Mr. Reliable and TJ has been Mr. Unreliable. TJ has the speed but we just can't trust him to run the right routes and hang on to the ball imo. But it's going to be a competition for sure between Hogan, TJ, and Elliott

Hogan has been Mr. Reliable and TJ has been Mr. Unreliable. TJ has the speed but we just can't trust him to run the right routes and hang on to the ball imo. But it's going to be a competition for sure between Hogan, TJ, and Elliott

I'm not sure how reliable he is when he caught 10 pass's for 83 yards last year. TJ Caught 23 but he most likely dropped 10 also. So your right good competition here. (trust me I'm no TJ just want to keep the best of two choice's.)