What is better, no guns, or more guns?

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I know.  But they're idiots.

Yep, if you come from a single parent household you are already at a huge disadvantage because there's only 1 or often 0 incomes to support the family so you are going to grow up poor or lower middle class which then influences your friend circle, education, overall outlook on life. They say you are typically as successful as your 5 closest friends so that influences your decisions in life.

Let alone no father means no discipline or someone to show you how to be a man and do the right things in life. My wife loves my "toxic" masculinity like when I provide and protect her and even the small chivalrous things that my dad taught me like opening doors and being a gentleman. We need more men and less of these sissy boys that they have today.

• Agree 2

ANATOMY OF A SHOOTING

“We do have three persons detained and under investigation for today’s incident,” Kansas City Police Chief Stacey Graves told reporters Wednesday. According to Graves, “bad actors” had caused the shooting at the Kansas City Chiefs’ rally, and unidentified “officials” said they did not believe the motive was terrorism. (Word starting to dribble out today that the shooting may have been “a personal matter,” which is a euphemism for “gang-related.”)

Fox News identified no suspects or possible motive, and provided no information on the firearms used in the attack.

The report included a statement from Joe Biden, who said:

It is time to act. That’s where I stand. And I ask the country to stand with me. To make your voice heard in Congress so we finally act to ban assault weapons, to limit high-capacity magazines, strengthen background checks, keep guns out of the hands of those who have no business owning them or handling them.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/02/anatomy-of-a-shooting.php

• Like (+1) 2

So I know the Commies aren’t sure what to do here……it’s ok……I know you all spent the first 20 minutes after the gangs attacked each other calling for us to “do something!”  To which they themselves have no good answers because they’re dumb.  

Anyway….. this “something” wasn’t an option:

• Like (+1) 2