What is better, no guns, or more guns?

quick! before anything is known lets turn this into politics!

until the person shooting is nonbinary translucent demimoore or something like Houston's mentally ill person - then we forget it and bury it.

pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, boyst said:

until the person shooting is nonbinary translucent demimoore or something like Houston's mentally ill person - then we forget it and bury it.

pathetic.

Let me guess, it's too soon to discuss the 1966 University of Texas Tower shooting, right?

Thank goodness there were good guys with guns too! Not just a bunch of sitting ducks.

The usual suspects. Just another day in da hood. The only reason anyone cares this time is because the news was there and accidentally caught it going down and was forced to report it.

20240214_164958.thumb.jpg.3cc1b9e65aa5233d8c1725463c9cc030.jpg

Edited by KDIGGZ

31 minutes ago, boyst said:

pathetic.

You must be hard as a rock watching two more responsible gun owners exercise their rights eh?

Just now, Roundybout said:

You must be hard as a rock watching two more responsible gun owners exercise their rights eh?

These were gang members. That's why responsible people should have guns. You made the case for us.

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

These were gang members. That's why responsible people should have guns. You made the case for us.

source?

Actually we should just take everyone’s guns away like responsible countries do. I PROMISE you can still play make believe that you’re going to fight the government without them. 

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It's 61° and sunny out, haven't had a chance to get outside much today, looking forward to going on a walk this evening with the family.

7 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

The story disappears in 10 minutes. 

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

source?

Actually we should just take everyone’s guns away like responsible countries do. I PROMISE you can still play make believe that you’re going to fight the government without them. 

They were teenage black boys. Not old enough to legally own guns. That's why I do. This stuff happens every single day and it's never reported.

Don't worry folks.  I prayed for them.  It's all good. 

20 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Got to take your gun to the parade!  That's what smart people do.  They never go anywhere without a gun!  I mean that's how the rest of the world lives!

Edited by nedboy7

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Don't worry folks.  I prayed for them.  It's all good. 

Got to take your gun to the parade!  That's what smart people do.  They never go anywhere without a gun!  I mean that's how the rest of the world lives!

If they had the gang culture we do here they would be smart to. I try not to ever go to cities and if I do yes I'm protected

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

If they had the gang culture we do here they would be smart to. I try not to ever go to cities and if I do yes I'm protected

Must suck living in constant paralyzing fear huh

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Must suck living in constant paralyzing fear huh

Nope it's nice out here in the country. Lots of good people. I never go to the city so why would I be in fear?

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Your comments are beyond bizarre. 

How so? This stuff doesn't happen out where I live and literally everyone owns guns. Most guys learn to shoot as kids and learn how to be responsible gun owners when they are adults.

In the city there are no fathers and lots of gangs. Why would anyone want to live there? Even the richest people have dirtbags walking down the street right in front of their house. Now that's bizarre