What is better, no guns, or more guns?

Either a customer or an employee probably moved another sign for giggles

Dude who called him a token probably only saw that black guy was an NRA advocate and never even bothered watching Noir's work.

If you haven't seen him before or heard of him, look him up on Youtube®. If you're Pro 2A you'll enjoy it. If you're Anti 2A you may be persuaded otherwise, or just throw throw a temper tantrum like the snowflake who called Noir a token

• 2 weeks later...

DC rejects right-to-carry because… “we’re different”

FTA:

The District’s 61 pages of arguments for why the right to bear arms shouldn’t apply in the nation’s capital can be summed up in a single reason: “we’re different.”

As appeals go, this one sounds rather ill founded, but since we’re talking about a Second Amendment question all bets are off these days. Still, the “we’re just different” argument should be laughed out of almost any court in the land. The District is claiming that it is “unique and nlike any city, it is filled with thousands of high-ranking federal officials and international diplomats, and it hosts hundreds of heavily attended events each year, including political marches and protests.” Presumably, this translates to saying that their “unique” status means that the constitutional rights of their residents can be tossed as a matter of convenience.

Have the District’s lawyers ever left town and checked out some other cities? I’ll grant you that the concentration of international diplomats per square mile is likely higher in DC, but every major city is flush with elected officials of their own. And as far as “heavily attended events” including marches and protests go, show me a city that doesn’t have all that chaos taking place these days and I might consider moving there. But even if their argument held some sort of water, since when is population density a deciding factor in whether or not you can have your constitutional rights stripped away?

Edited by B-Man

Dude who called him a token probably only saw that black guy was an NRA advocate and never even bothered watching Noir's work.

If you haven't seen him before or heard of him, look him up on Youtube®. If you're Pro 2A you'll enjoy it. If you're Anti 2A you may be persuaded otherwise, or just throw throw a temper tantrum like the snowflake who called Noir a token

I second the endorsement for Noir's youtube stuff. Good mix of content.

• 1 month later...

Did the Vegas shooter use a fully automatic weapon?

Trump speaks on the Las Vegas massacre.

Reuters: Islamic state claims Las Vegas shooting, says attacker recent convert to Islam. Well, stay tuned.

Thank God she did not win..................stupidest woman on the planet.

leN1zJJx_bigger.jpgHillary ClintonVerified account @HillaryClinton 2h2 hours ago

The crowd fled at the sound of gunshots. Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a silencer, which the NRA wants to make easier to get.

It sounds like it in the video I've seen. I'm no expert but my guess is multiple converted rifles. Could be bump stock though.

Now that I've thought about it more and watched again, I still think it's multiple guns but with cranks.

Edited by LeviF91

CLASSY: Democrat representative says he won’t participate in moment of silence for Las Vegas victims.

It’s Seth Moulton, of Massachusetts.

Once again.......the heroism of ordinary Americans

LnvhR8ED_normal.png CNN

@CNN

After the Las Vegas shooting, people used metal barricades and wheelbarrows to transport injured away from the scene http://cnn.it/2fJvAUS

Did the Vegas shooter use a fully automatic weapon?

Trump speaks on the Las Vegas massacre.

Reuters: Islamic state claims Las Vegas shooting, says attacker recent convert to Islam. Well, stay tuned.

Thank God she did not win..................stupidest woman on the planet.

B-Man using a horrible massacre to try and justify the unjustifiable Trump presidency. Ya, we might have a competent person running the executive branch. The horror!