40-year-old Saints cheerleader

I think that you and the others that said that, should get your eyes checked.

tempCM2_5441--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

https://www.google.c...iw=1600&bih=708

Yes. These girls are beautiful by just about any standard. Probably, even by standards of inner beauty. I'm sure they're all really nice and would let me buy them a drink at a bar.

I'll be in my room...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps, but older women "know stuff" ;)

Agreed. When I was 25, I dated a 40 year old. Very good experience. It's just "their stuff" isn't as new as the younger ones. But this is a great story. Good for her and his husband can say he dates a cheerleader. Win-win.

Yes. These girls are beautiful by just about any standard. Probably, even by standards of inner beauty. I'm sure they're all really nice and would let me buy them a drink at a bar.

I'll be in my room...

I'd bet that all I have to post is thigh gap and you'd have to take a trip to your room!!! :D :D

Why is it pathetic that a mother of 2 wants to be a cheerleader? Should she be busy doing housework and getting her husband a beer?

Yikes!

I'm sure independent, attractive, strong minded women are just lining up at his door. Conversations must be fun with him for the opposite sex.

I said shut up...."SLAP!"........get me my beer (insert colorful metaphor here).

Make up must be used heavily in his household I take it.

<_<

Edited by HopefulFuture

I'll be in my room...

Their code of conduct though won't allow them to accept your drink offer.

Look.....a woman that age with that body is probably a cougar anyway.....:)

her legs could put a stranglehold on you that you'd never forget .. lol

smart man

a similar name ends with palms

I think that you and the others that said that, should get your eyes checked.

tempCM2_5441--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

Ashley.jpg

https://www.google.c...iw=1600&bih=708

The jills are improving.....the team is def on the upswing

Well at least the Saints didn't age discriminate. If she wants to parade around and have guys leer at her, so what.

On the Jill's, I don't think they are ugly, but they are by far in the bottom third of units in the sexy, hot department. Go google the cheerleaders of the southern teams.

Well at least the Saints didn't age discriminate. If she wants to parade around and have guys leer at her, so what.

On the Jill's, I don't think they are ugly, but they are by far in the bottom third of units in the sexy, hot department. Go google the cheerleaders of the southern teams.

half of them are probably WNY transplants!!!

But, will the world be ready for a 60 year old cheerleader?

You mean "50 year old". See what I did.

Screw the world. Like in Nacho Libre, the ugly mexican says, "I hate stupid orphans. I hate all the stupid orphans in the entire world" Lol

I'm really glad I'm in this boat. My wife is one of those gotta look good tll you die type of women. Without the heavy makeup thanks to YOU TUBE! She's 34, so really she's like 24. I'm loving life!!!!

More power for this cheerleader.

I'll be in my room...

One time I got caught by mom.

One time I got caught by brother in law.

:bag: :bag: :bag:

Ha ha. You're right. Very funny.

My wife doesnt look as hot as the model, but she's good enough for me.

The league appreciates all the independent contractor cheerleaders who act as ambassadors of our franchise teams. Congratulations to all of them.

Hey Cheap ass, oops, Mr Goodell, could you pay the cheerleaders at least over the minimum wage.

Also could you eliminate the 4th quarter and just have the girls dance without clothes for 15 minutes and still televise it? Oh wait, VERY IMPORTANT, AND CALL IT "PART OF THE GAME", that way I could tell my wife, that I'm just watching a game instead of watching a bunch of naked hotties?

The bills have sucked for like 14 years or so, could you do that for bills nation or just me at least?