Camp's about to start! Anybody miss Stevie?

eball

we may not miss Stevie at bills camp, but Stevie might miss Being there!

@StevieJohnson13: Saw my Bills Bros were checking in at St.JohnFisher today for #NFLTrainingCamp.

Y'all make it happen this season fellas. Yee!

classy

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@StevieJohnson13: Saw my Bills Bros were checking in at St.JohnFisher today for #NFLTrainingCamp.

classy

Wish him the best. Polar opposite of Shitner.

classy

Good luck to you Stevie!

classy

If anyone actually reads my posts, you'll see I've never questioned Stevie's personality or that he seems to be a genuinely good guy. This tweet is a perfect example of why he has so many fans. I just think these Buffalo Bills improved with the moves they made at the WR position. I hope everyone can understand and appreciate my opinion on the topic.

If anyone actually reads my posts, you'll see I've never questioned Stevie's personality or that he seems to be a genuinely good guy. This tweet is a perfect example of why he has so many fans. I just think these Buffalo Bills improved with the moves they made at the WR position. I hope everyone can understand and appreciate my opinion on the topic.

Which is why it is understandable to miss a guy like Stevie and not miss a guy like Jairus Byrd.

Which is why it is understandable to miss a guy like Stevie and not miss a guy like Jairus Byrd.

so to be clear no one will miss Byrd who did his talking on the field, was a multiple pro bowler, instead of being a self centered jerk who consistently dropped the money balls? Got it. Any idea when Johnson debuts on DWTS?

so to be clear no one will miss Byrd who did his talking on the field, was a multiple pro bowler, instead of being a self centered jerk who consistently dropped the money balls? Got it. Any idea when Johnson debuts on DWTS?

No, I will not miss his showing up to sign his franchise tender on the first day of training camp and then inform the public an hour later that he's got plantar fascitis.

I'm happy with Aaron Williams.

Can't wait to see Stevie in the NFC Championship vs Richard Sherman. Hopefully his 49'ers win, and play us.

This is perfect. Looking forward to OTAs and your reports.

I bust balls with the best of them, and the mark of a real jack wagon is not being able to take them in return, and thinking a difference in opinion is a personal attack...

Congrats on 5000 btw...

you better not be attacking me. Jerk

Just a hypothetical question and with Harbaugh who knows... not a trouble maker.

I was kidding, and I have to give it more thought than I would have imagined! I want to say "hell yes", but then part of me wonders.... I like our current young group (for the most part). M. Williams is a question mark and TJ is TJ, so Stevie with a healthy groin (and hammy and whatever else) helps the team. But still I have doubts....