Camp's about to start! Anybody miss Stevie?

eball

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 pages and you bring it to the top of the page all the time gets to be way to much. Let him go.

Follow his Facebook page if you miss him so much .

why did anyone even bring this thread up??? Same as you just said about me not giving it up. Same goes for the haters. People just can't seem to let him go without kicking him in the way out. The guy did nothing wrong. He was a good Bill. Wanted to be here. Loved the city. Loved the fans. Loved the team. Has shown recently that he misses all this already. Why is it that we hate on the guy?

Oh well. Someone please just close the thread. The guy isn't on the team anymore. What's the point?

When you post to a thread, you don't like, you just move it to the top of the list and invite more posts. If you don't like a thread, maybe you should just avoid it like the plague and pretty soon it will fall to the bottom and off the page never to be seen again. :)

Edited by reddogblitz

I'll close it. I think the discussion has been relatively civil, with a few exceptions, and there are definitely folks on both sides of the fence. We'll find out soon enough if there is/was reason to miss Stevie in a Bills uniform.