Never realized this, but Marshawn Lynch is fat!

He is in ESPN the magazine's Body 2014 issue butt naked with a football, and let me say its not appealing to look at...surprised he is carrying that much fat on him to be honest...

He says he is "giving out a shout out to all the other fat RBs out there" by being in the magazine...

Please, put some clothes on...not as bad as Prince Fielder's 275 6 month pregnant picture in there but still...now some of the women they got in there...whoooo....impressive

Edited by matter2003

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is in ESPN the magazine's Body 2014 issue butt naked with a football, and let me say its not appealing to look at...surprised he is carrying that much fat on him to be honest...

He says he is "giving out a shout out to all the other fat RBs out there" by being in the magazine...

Please, put some clothes on...not as bad as Prince Fielder's 275 6 month pregnant picture in there but still...now some of the women they got in there...whoooo....impressive

I'm guessing both are in way better shape than you are even if you are "skinny." Those dudes are freaks of nature. Period. End of story.

To each his own, but I've seen the picture (not my preference per se), but you may want to adjust your idea of "fat"....take a trip to Wal-Mart on the 1st to 3rd of any month and take a long look around...that, would be a more accurate representation of what "fat" truly is, IMHO....

I'm guessing both are in way better shape than you are even if you are "skinny." Those dudes are freaks of nature. Period. End of story.

Lol, you would be wrong. No PED testing at my job...I'm a gym warrior bro..5' 8" 205 lbs of dieselness.

To each his own, but I've seen the picture (not my preference per se), but you may want to adjust your idea of "fat"....take a trip to Wal-Mart on the 1st to 3rd of any month and take a long look around...that, would be a more accurate representation of what "fat" truly is, IMHO....

I'm talking for an RB...CJ spiller is jacked

Edited by matter2003

Lol, you would be wrong. No PED testing at my job...I'm a gym warrior bro..5' 8" 205 lbs of dieselness.

I'm talking for an RB...CJ spiller is jacked

Yeah, and I'm sure you ran a 4.46 40 too. I'm sensing some Napoleon complex here "bro."

And Fielder, he only ran a 6.8...60 yard dash when he was being scouted in HS. He was "fat" then too.

Edited by Mark80

any naked guy is not appealing.

Yeah, and I'm sure you ran a 4.46 40 too. I'm sensing some Napoleon complex here "bro."

And Fielder, he only ran a 6.8...60 yard dash when he was being scouted in HS. He was "fat" then too.

No complex at all...I work out hard, harder than most people do at their job.