Never realized this, but Marshawn Lynch is fat!

Matter - have you seen some of the lineman and other RB's around the league. One of the picks is unflattering for him due to the pose, but he is far from fat. Have you ever seen Jerome Bettis? How about Eddy Lacy?

They sometimes carry a little on the middle as they like the power they can use by a little more weight. He's fine, and not even in camp so the small love handles will go away by the end of the camp.

Now if you titled, he's one of the ugliest dudes in the NFL, well there's a different story. Then again, Talley was not the best looking cat with that mullet back in the day.

Don't get me wrong. I do not like the way he carries himself. I don't like him, and he could have made it here with the right attitude. That's on him. We could have used that pick from Spiller on another need and kept him and FJ. It would have been a great 1-2 punch with their unique skills. He chose to be a knucklehead just like McGahee. That guy just pisses me off after we took a huge risk on him with his knee injury and he did nothing but trash the team that that picked him #1 and gave him money to rehab.

Lynch was godawful the last couple years he was here. Also, Jackson/Lynch wouldn't be that good of a 1-2 punch. In the red-zone, yes, but not between the 20s. They are too similar of runners and FJ was clearly the better player when we jettisoned Lynch. As far as Spiller goes, I'll let his career 5.1 yards per carry speak for itself.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic