Israel supporters=idiots

Eyewitness account

Italian journalist: Al Shati ‘massacre’ caused by Hamas misfire, not Israel

http://twitchy.com/2014/07/29/italian-journalist-al-shati-massacre-caused-by-hamas-misfire-not-israel/

gabrielebarbati @gabrielebarbati Follow

Out of #Gaza far from #Hamas retaliation: misfired rocket killed children yday in Shati. Witness: militants rushed and cleared debris

10:46 AM - 29 Jul 2014

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Turns out the best way to get shelled by Israel is to give them the coordinates of your UN shelter

Israeli Shells Said to hit UN School, Killing at Least 20

"Mr. Turner of the United Nations said his agency had provided GPS coordinates to the IDF 17 times."

http://www.nytimes.c...srael-gaza.html

"Rockets have been found inside U.N. facilities in Gaza. The latest such discovery was Tuesday, the United Nations said."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/30/world/meast/mideast-crisis/index.html?hpt=wo_c2

"Israel authorized a four-hour "humanitarian window" Wednesday in Gaza after another U.N. facility was struck by violence.

The window does not apply to areas in which Israeli soldiers are already operating, and Israel "will respond to any attempt to exploit this window to harm" civilians or troops, the Israel Defense Forces said.

Militants continued to fire rockets from Gaza into Israel during the announced time frame, and Israel responded with airstrikes."

"Last month, a poll by the Washington Institute for Near East policy found most Palestinians in Gaza oppose a two-state solution and want to work toward a five-year goal of abolishing Israel."

Ha.

Hey Ryan looks like you had a busy night too

‘No children left in Gaza!’ Right-wing Israeli mob mocks deaths in anti-Gaza chant (VIDEO)

http://rt.com/news/176372-israel-racist-chant-gaza/

No idiot, that's not me. In my post that IS you. Still depressed Timberlake is too busy to bring NSync back together ?

So Hamas has accidentally blown it's own people up ? Checkmate, rant and rave for 30 more pages please.

Funny how you go out of your way to find Jewish supporters of Israel to reassure your interpretation of zionism.

umm...it's not necessary to go out of my way...it's in your face all over media. the difference this time is that alternative viewpoints are also being covered.

No idiot, that's not me. In my post that IS you. Still depressed Timberlake is too busy to bring NSync back together ?

So Hamas has accidentally blown it's own people up ? Checkmate, rant and rave for 30 more pages please.

Will do because its working. Demographics are not in your favor.

"Consider differences among age groups: Among Americans 65 or older, the fault lies with Hamas, as 53 percent of them blame the militant group for the current violence, while only 15 percent blame Israel. Among Americans ages 18 through 29, however, 29 percent put Israel at fault, versus 18 percent who put the blame on Hamas."

http://m.csmonitor.com/USA/2014/0729/Americans-still-support-Israel-but-views-vary-by-age-and-race-poll-finds

Hey Ryan looks like you had a busy night too

'No children left in Gaza!' Right-wing Israeli mob mocks deaths in anti-Gaza chant (VIDEO)

http://rt.com/news/1...ist-chant-gaza/

Again, perhaps Hamas shouldn't be killing the citizens that elected them.

Though I suppose it is more efficient for them to kill the Palestinians themselves, and then blame Isreal; rather than provoking Isreal into war for the purpose of martyrizing the dead. It saves steps.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

"Consider differences among age groups: Among Americans 65 or older, the fault lies with Hamas, as 53 percent of them blame the militant group for the current violence, while only 15 percent blame Israel. Among Americans ages 18 through 29, however, 29 percent put Israel at fault, versus 18 percent who put the blame on Hamas."

http://m.csmonitor.c...race-poll-finds

If there's one thing we know about 18 through 29 year olds, it's that they have a vast knowledge of geopolitics and aren't easily moved by emotion.

http://m.csmonitor.c...race-poll-finds

Just goes to show you that the children of today are blithering idiots.

Just goes to show you that the children of today are blithering idiots.

Children today are entitled, and grow up in a "do no wrong", "everyone is a winner", "everyone has value", "zero tolerance" world; which unfortunately serves to insulate their reasoning from the harsh realities of the real world.

They've been hyper liberalised, at the institutional level, to believe in mutually beneficial outcomes regardless of cause or fault, and that an aggressor losing because he's not as strong as the individual he is attacking is inherently unfair, because how dare the attacked have the gaul to use their advantages in their defense.

Our military leaders have opined, with growing frequency, that todays youth are not physically or emotionally strong enough to endure militay training and combat, and that it's a very real concern.

I happen to agree.

Children today are entitled, and grow up in a "do no wrong", "everyone is a winner", "everyone has value", "zero tolerance" world; which unfortunately serves to insulate their reasoning from the harsh realities of the real world.

They've been hyper liberalised, at the institutional level, to believe in mutually beneficial outcomes regardless of cause or fault, and that an aggressor losing because he's not as strong as the individual he is attacking is inherently unfair, because how dare the attacked have the gaul to use their advantages in their defense.

Our military leaders have opined, with growing frequency, that todays youth are not physically or emotionally strong enough to endure militay training and combat, and that it's a very real concern.

I happen to agree.

Give them 20 years. Once the real world beats the hell out them, they'll be cynical and raise their kids to be realistic. At least, I hope.

I know that's incorrect. They're free, for example, to live in Israel, as full citizens or permanent residents.

One wonders, though, why you made a response that had absolutely no relation to my point.

Garbage. Some Palestinians have Israeli citizenship but that is something that has never been offered to Palestinians from Gaza or the West Bank (nor to the wider Palestinian diaspora) as doing so would interfere with the racial purity of the Jewish state.

Garbage. Some Palestinians have Israeli citizenship but that is something that has never been offered to Palestinians from Gaza or the West Bank (nor to the wider Palestinian diaspora) as doing so would interfere with the racial purity of the Jewish state.

sigh. Another one.

There are 2 million Arabs who have Israeli citizenship. That represents nearly 30% of the population.

It's not often you see anyone so arrogant in their ignorance.

As of 2013 reporting, a full 25% of the population of Israel is non-Jewish. This includes an almost 21% of the population which is Arab, most of whom are Sunni Muslim.

For contrast, this number, 21%, is nearly twice the percentage of the US poplation that identifies as African-American.

Racial purity my ass.

Educate yourself.

I think he's referring to religious majority of Israel, but couldn't help himself with the racial angle.

I am by no means an expert but I think there is some question of whether Jews are a race, religion or both. Still, if you prefer it I will label it "religious majority" instead. Whatever you want to call it, my reply to Tom stands - full citizenship of Israel is not and has never been on offer to all Palestinians. Would you dispute that?