Israel supporters=idiots

Driven out of land they didn't own?

Who says they didn't own it? What right did the new Jewish settlers have to come and take it?

Just out of curiosity, there have been many reports of reinforced tunnels in/under Gaza; why no reports of bomb shelters?

Think, would you? How long do you think Israel would allow bomb shelters to last?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When Hamas acknowldeges Israel's right to exist, and stops employing rocket launchers to prove otherwise.

Which they were well on the way to doing when they joined Abbas much larger and more popular Fatah party. So question then why did netanyascrewamerica blame them for a kidnapping, and provoke them into war? Please think before answering.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

More "reporting" news

From Israeli filmmaker Michael Grynszpan:

I met today with a Spanish journalist who just came back from Gaza. We talked about the situation there. He was very friendly. I asked him how comes we never see on television channels reporting from Gaza any Hamas people, no gunmen, no rocket launcher, no policemen.. We only see civilians on these reports, mostly women and children. He answered me frankly : "it's very simple, we did see Hamas people there launching rockets, they were close to our hotel, but if ever we dare pointing our camera on them they would simply shoot at us and kill us." Wooh, impressive. Then I asked him "would you mind saying that on camera? I can film you explaining this..." For some reason I cannot really understand he refused and almost ran away. I guess my camera is as dangerous as Hamas threats... So just for you to know, the truth will never appear on the images you see on television.

As the Elderofziyon blog reports, this has long been common practice among Islamist militias.

It is worth reminding people about how reporters in southern Lebanon dealt with Hezbollah intimidation in 2006. CNN's Nic Robertson dutifully accompanied Hezbollah on a planned tour of a bombed out building, repeating Hezbollah's talking points about not seeing any military targets there and not telling viewers that it was staged entirely by Hezbollah.

Only when he was safely back in the US, and challenged on TV about his report, did he admit the truth, as reported by Newsbusters:

Hezbollah has “very, very sophisticated and slick media operations,” that the terrorist group “had control of the situation. They designated the places that we went to, and we certainly didn't have time to go into the houses or lift up the rubble to see what was underneath,” and he even contradicted Hezbollah’s self-serving spin: “There's no doubt that the [israeli] bombs there are hitting Hezbollah facilities.”

Which they were well on the way to doing when they joined Abbas much larger and more popular Fatah party. So question then why did netanyascrewamerica blame them for a kidnapping, and provoke them into war? Please think before answering.

You're an idiot.

not sure what point you're trying to make. (and given the source Im pretty sure you dont know either). was there an allegation of weapons in the school? if so why did Israelis agree with UN it was a safe shelter? If it was a legit target why are Israelis trying to not take responsibility for bombing it?

So is it:

a: There were rockets there and warnings and perhaps you're not fully up to date on the situation

b: it was a mistaken target or errant strike

c: The Israelis like shooting kids for sport because Israelis have a Jew gene

d: You like to imply c because you are a racist and a sicko

I know what I think but I'm wondering your theory on why something like this would happen.

See how much easier that is than demonstrating it repeatedly?

I forgot the ™

c: The Israelis like shooting kids for sport because Israelis have a Jew gene

I guess that explains Levi's

Blame them for a kidnapping?

Your Jew hatred has blinded you to the reality of this situation.

More "reporting" news

From Israeli filmmaker Michael Grynszpan:

I met today with a Spanish journalist who just came back from Gaza. We talked about the situation there. He was very friendly. I asked him how comes we never see on television channels reporting from Gaza any Hamas people, no gunmen, no rocket launcher, no policemen.. We only see civilians on these reports, mostly women and children. He answered me frankly : "it's very simple, we did see Hamas people there launching rockets, they were close to our hotel, but if ever we dare pointing our camera on them they would simply shoot at us and kill us." Wooh, impressive. Then I asked him "would you mind saying that on camera? I can film you explaining this..." For some reason I cannot really understand he refused and almost ran away. I guess my camera is as dangerous as Hamas threats... So just for you to know, the truth will never appear on the images you see on television.

As the Elderofziyon blog reports, this has long been common practice among Islamist militias.

Don't know about anonymous Spanish journalist, and have to wonder why none of the major networks have claimed the same, but I do know what a confirmed Spanish hottie thinks:

Gaza Crisis: Actress Penelope Cruz condemns 'physical, moral, psychological horror' of Israel's attacks on Palestine

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/gaza-crisis-actress-penelope-cruz-3936184

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Don't know about anonymous Spanish journalist, and have to wonder why none of the major networks have claimed the same,

So...........you skipped the CNN part ?

How Many Children Will Die in Gaza?

Israel’s critics hold it responsible for the fate of those whom Hamas is using as human shields.

There is not much that is simple about the Arab–Israeli conflict, but there is one thing that is certain: The question of how many Palestinian women and children are going to die in Gaza is not going to be decided by the Israelis — it is going to be decided by Hamas.

The Jews mean to live, Hamas means to exterminate them, and there will be war until Hamas and its allies either weary of it or win it and the last Israeli Jew is dead or exiled. It is Hamas, not the Israelis, that stashes rockets and soldiers in schools and hospitals, but it is the Israelis the world expects to take account of that situation. Every creature on this Earth, from ant to

, is entitled to — expected to — defend its life to the last: The Israeli Jews, practically alone among the world’s living things, are expected to make allowances for the well-being of those who are trying to exterminate them. No one lectures the antelope on restraint when the jackals come, but the Jews in the Jewish state are in the world’s judgment not entitled to what is granted every fish and insect as a matter of course.

That is one bit of strangeness, but there are a great many strange little assumptions that worm their way into our language, and our thought, when it comes to the Arab–Israeli conflict. Once a week or so, somebody will publicize a chart purporting to show the shrinkage of “Arab land” in what is now Israel and the Palestinian territories — as though Arabs did not hail from Arabia, as though they popped up out of the ground around Jerusalem like crocus blossoms. As though those Arab lands hadn’t been Turkish lands, Roman lands, Macedonian lands, Jewish lands.

As though this situation just dropped out of the sky.

{snip}

Israel’s critics often charge its defenders with intentionally conflating anti-Zionism and anti-Semitism. One wonders, though, what kind of analysis holds that the Israelis are uniquely responsible for the fate of those whom Hamas is using as human shields, while Hamas cannot be held to the same standard. The answer is: an analysis predicated on the unspoken belief that the Jewish people in the Jewish state are under a unique obligation to lie down and die.

But they do not appear ready to lie down and die. And so one thing is certain: The question of how many Palestinian women and children are going to die in Gaza is not going to be decided by the Israelis — it is going to be decided by Hamas.

Clinton: Hamas Has to Put Weapons in Civilian Areas of Gaza Because It’s So Small

Edited by B-Man

Oh geez, the human shield thing. Funny I never images of a guy in a ski mask running around holding a kid in one hand and rocket launcher in the other. But I do see kids getting slaughtered on beaches playing soccer, on swings in parks, sleeping in UN schools, in the market with their mother, etc etc.

Oh geez, the human shield thing. Funny I never images of a guy in a ski mask running around holding a kid in one hand and rocket launcher in the other. But I do see kids getting slaughtered on beaches playing soccer, on swings in parks, sleeping in UN schools, in the market with their mother, etc etc.

So you're saying that Hamas is not using human shields?

Joe ain't no anti-Semite. You people should really stop playing that card. It just proves you're all brainwashed. A bunch of mindless-drones, when it comes to this subject.

Here's the proof:

1. Israel started this war with lies, but that doesn't seem to bother you morons.

2. Israel bombed Gaza before Hamas started launching rockets and you can't even admit that.

3. Israel says Hamas is targeting civilians. Israel kills over 1000 civilians. Hamas? 3. The other 50 are all soldiers.

4. Israel says Hamas doesn't believe in Israel's right to exist, which they already have back in 2006. In the meantime Netanyahu openly opposes a two state solution.

5. Israel rewards Abbas and the people of the West Bank for their peaceful resistance by building more and more illegal settlements.

6. Israel says they're on defense when this is clearly the opposite.

7. Israel tells you about the tunnels, but never mentions where they go. Do you people know a lot of those tunnels lead to Israel? You should know, because Netanyahu claims Hamas uses these tunnels to kill civilians and yet we haven't seen a shred of evidence supporting that claim. Not even one suicide attack in years. In actuality, Hamas uses those tunnels to purchase weapons from ISRAELIS.

8. Israel pulls out of Gaza and proceeds to suffocate the people of Gaza with a blockade and you people actually think they deserve some kind of credit for "leaving".

9. You people go on and on about how bad Palestine's neighbors treat them. Specifically Jordan, when in reality over 40% of the population living in Jordan are Palestinians.

10. You people call this a war with a straight face. It's not a war it's murder. It's bullying tactics to demoralize a people.

11. Israel and the American government tells you no nation should tolerate bombs being shot into their countries and while Gaza isn't a country, even though you give credit to Israel for "pulling out", they have to endure complete obliteration every two years for the last six.

12. When you guys mention motive in this crisis you always point to Hamas wanting to destroy Israel. Really? Really? Does it look like Israel is getting destroyed to you? The real motive is natural gas. Gaza has billions of dollars in natural gas. Israel wants it. Next step on this assault will be to re-occupy Gaza. Time will only tell on this prediction. When Israel re-occupies Gaza that will prove me right, yet again, just like when I told you Hamas didn't kidnap those three kids.

13. The human shield thing is a flat out lie. Gaza is one of the most densely populated cities in the world. Hamas doesn't need to use anyone as shields. Even if they did, the shield doesn't kill them, the bombs do. If you want to fight a straight up fight and avoid civilian casualties quit your bombing and come in there on foot. You'll easily spot your enemies then. The civilians will hide and you could dismantle the tunnels and remove the rockets.

Edited by NoJustice

All your points have been addressed NJ. Irrelevant that you repeat them.

If you repeat it enough times, it becomes truth. Haven't you seen the celebrity tweets?

All your points have been addressed NJ. Irrelevant that you repeat them.

I'll accept that if you accept everyone else is doing the same damn thing. I don't see you saying that to others.

Edited: BTW, that was the point of my post. I was re-stating what I already heard being said here on each one of those topics and refuting it.

Edited by NoJustice

I'll accept that if you accept everyone else is doing the same damn thing. I don't see you saying that to others.

There are many points I agree with. Some posters I simply ignore.

I am pro-Israel for the reasons I have stated in the 60+ pages and I do understand where you're coming from.

There are many points I agree with. Some posters I simply ignore.

I am pro-Israel for the reasons I have stated in the 60+ pages and I do understand where you're coming from.

I respect that.