Israel supporters=idiots

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems like this situation would get a lot easier if the Palestinians (and Hamas) simply moved to Egypt, Jordan and Syria. Clearly they aren't wanted in Israel.

Considering Egypt's blockading Gaza (the anti-Israel crowd seems to conveniently forget about that), I don't think they want them.

And Jordan doesn't want them, considering the nasty habit the Palestinian organizations have of trying to topple the Jordanian government.

Which they've done with the backing of Syria...because Syria wants to move its own Palestinian refugee population out of its borders and into Jordan. So they don't want them either.

And forget Lebanon...the Lebanese don't even want other Lebanese in Lebanon, much less Palestinians.

And if you're a Palestinian Christian (yes, there are Palestinian Christians. "Palestinian" is not a religious designation) even the Palestinians don't want you.

Just when you thought the discussion couldn't get any more absurd.

Seriously what kind of sickos cut the power on a trapped civilian population of nearly 2 million and then bombs their homes all night. Those poor children living there, so frightened, what it must be doing to them psychologically. Shame on Israel, the disgrace is beyond words

Palestinian Rep.: "Who are they really targeting?":

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

If by "agree" you mean no one had any clue wtf you were talking about, and by "sentiment common among Zionists" you mean Tasker's opinion, then no, you're still wrong. Categorically.

yes, because you challenge his statements so regularly and i only quoted him followed by my post in question... dishonest arguments are even worse than weak ones. your prone to both.

Considering Egypt's blockading Gaza (the anti-Israel crowd seems to conveniently forget about that), I don't think they want them.

And Jordan doesn't want them, considering the nasty habit the Palestinian organizations have of trying to topple the Jordanian government.

Which they've done with the backing of Syria...because Syria wants to move its own Palestinian refugee population out of its borders and into Jordan. So they don't want them either.

And forget Lebanon...the Lebanese don't even want other Lebanese in Lebanon, much less Palestinians.

And if you're a Palestinian Christian (yes, there are Palestinian Christians. "Palestinian" is not a religious designation) even the Palestinians don't want you.

So, I guess, if some country overtakes the US then you'd be okay with moving to Mexico?

Edited by NoJustice

So, I guess, if some country overtakes the US then I guess you'd be okay with moving to Mexico?

Please tell me what you think the point of my post was. I am dying to find out how you missed my ACTUAL point so badly.

Please tell me what you think the point of my post was. I am dying to find out how you missed my ACTUAL point so badly.

I didn't miss your point. Someone else said Palestinians aren't wanted in Israel and you pointed out, incorrectly I might add, that they're not wanted any where else.

yes, because you challenge his statements so regularly and i only quoted him followed by my post in question... dishonest arguments are even worse than weak ones. your prone to both.

Again, no idea what the hell you're even attempting to communicate.

That's helpful. I'll have to take another look at the map. I will rule out New Zealand for the Palestinians, however, because that's where I plan to go if another country overtakes the U.S. With Obama at the helm, I'm feeling like that has already happened.

Edited by keepthefaith

That's helpful. I'll have to take another look at the map. I will rule out New Zealand for the Palestinians, however, because that's where I plan to go if another country overtakes the U.S. With Obama at the helm, I'm feeling like that has already happened.

They can, you know stay where they are, if they elect people who aren't committed to destroying their neighbors.

I didn't miss your point. Someone else said Palestinians aren't wanted in Israel and you pointed out, incorrectly I might add, that they're not wanted any where else.

I know that's incorrect. They're free, for example, to live in Israel, as full citizens or permanent residents.

One wonders, though, why you made a response that had absolutely no relation to my point.

What a bunch of sickos the Israelis are blowing up Gaza's power plant. All this so some fatso from Brooklyn can move to stolen land in the west bank. Putting into context what's going on Israel has supported hamas all along. In their creation because they didn't want a more moderate pali government they'd have to negotiate peace with. By leaving Gaza and demonstrating the only thing Israelis respond to is force. And by continuing to colonize the west bank and "rewarding" abbas' peace with occupation and land theft

Holy $#!+. I am guessing you've said a few "Heil Hitlers" in your lifetime.

crock of crap and racist nonsense. Matter of fact Palestinean Christian priests and activists sponsored a document citing Israeli occupation as the source of the dwindling Christian population and calling it a "sin against God" ... what did the Israelis do? call it anti-semitic of course

http://youtu.be/-lfCqisw8uQ

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

crock of crap and racist nonsense. Matter of fact Palestinean Christian priests and activists sponsored a document citing Israeli occupation as the source of the dwindling Christian population and calling it a "sin against God" ... what did the Israelis do? call it anti-semitic of course

http://youtu.be/-lfCqisw8uQ

What "racist" nonsense? Do you even know what races are involved in this conflict?

Good to see joe and his beloved boy bands are burning that midnight oil

@ Joe_the_6_pack : (30 July 2014 - 01:11 AM) One Direction's Zayn Malik tweets #FreePalestine

meanwhile, this hag http://popcultureblog.dallasnews.com/2014/07/joan-rivers-goes-on-israel-palestine-rant-takes-shots-at-selena-gomez.html/ and howard stern push the israeli agenda. bound to change many hearts and minds.

Turns out the best way to get shelled by Israel is to give them the coordinates of your UN shelter

Israeli Shells Said to hit UN School, Killing at Least 20

"Mr. Turner of the United Nations said his agency had provided GPS coordinates to the IDF 17 times."

http://www.nytimes.c...srael-gaza.html

That's the one Hamas was storing rockets in, isn't it?

Good to see joe and his beloved boy bands are burning that midnight oil

@ Joe_the_6_pack : (30 July 2014 - 01:11 AM) One Direction's Zayn Malik tweets #FreePalestine

Hey Ryan looks like you had a busy night too

‘No children left in Gaza!’ Right-wing Israeli mob mocks deaths in anti-Gaza chant (VIDEO)

http://rt.com/news/176372-israel-racist-chant-gaza/

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack