Israel supporters=idiots

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's a clear difference in the tone of their posts, however.

NoJustice's clearly come from a place of pain, where as JT6P's drip with hate.

You know its funny I was one the first to say hamas should stop. And I've now mourned the death of IDF soldiers ..... twice. Something no one else has done .... once. And the nitwit who wants to throw all the palesineans in sea is playing the race card?

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

What's most interesting about this all, to me, is that this conflict shows how important journalists with integrity still are.

There is no way to figure out any objective view of what's happening from the tweet-journalism because people are so absurdly biased in all of this mess.

Anecdotally, I read a Facebook post the other day that quoted as a source, "My daughter ___ read somewhere that Hamas..." You know, because what a teen reads on the internet is news. This post came from a renowned person so I don't want to say more.

You know its funny I was one the first to say hamas should stop. And I've now mourned the death of IDF soldiers ..... twice. Something no one else has done .... once. And the nitwit who wants to throw all the palesineans in sea is playing the race card?

It appears to me that neither side is ready to talk peace. The fighting will continue until one side has had enough.

wouldn't it be more effective if the argument against it came from the moral high ground?

What in the hell are you talking about? Speaking of moral high ground, care to explain why the protesters were shouting Death to the Jews, and not Death to Israel?

BTW, where are your links that protest Hamas' rockets & tunnels?

wouldn't it be more effective if the argument against it came from the moral high ground?

Do you know when people who rely solely on the moral high ground to save themselves know they made a mistake?

When their head is rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

Edited by 4merper4mer

From what moral high ground does a counter-argument to "Death to Jews!" need to originate?

it's impossible to defend that statement or the ever growing radical zionist groups statements of "death to arabs". both of these statements have been intensified and empowered with this current war. neither side can claim the moral high ground. and that's pecisely why the war goes on...rinse, lather and repeat. both sides are immoral. we should choose to support neither.

it's impossible to defend that statement or the ever growing radical zionist groups statements of "death to arabs". both of these statements have been intensified and empowered with this current war. neither side can claim the moral high ground. and that's pecisely why the war goes on...rinse, lather and repeat. both sides are immoral. we should choose to support neither.

Fine. Then I guess you won't be posting in this thread further?

Of course the "death to Arabs" comes from a certain small bunch in Israel. The "Death to Jews" is basically all of Europe.

After nearly 70 years, some things never change.

Fine. Then I guess you won't be posting in this thread further?

Of course the "death to Arabs" comes from a certain small bunch in Israel. The "Death to Jews" is basically all of Europe.

After nearly 70 years, some things never change.

He pointed out that the radical zionists are ever growing. There numbers have increased from 501 last year to 2005 today, a growth rate of about 300.5%; the anti-semite population seems to have stabilized in the low 8 figures so he is not too worried about that.

He pointed out that the radical zionists are ever growing. There numbers have increased from 501 last year to 2005 today, a growth rate of about 300.5%; the anti-semite population seems to have stabilized in the low 8 figures so he is not too worried about that.

Funny though that even the lefties of Israeli aren't as morally bankrupt as he is.

Edited by meazza

There's a clear difference in the tone of their posts, however.

NoJustice's clearly come from a place of pain, where as JT6P's drip with hate.

I agree completely with that assessment. Plus JTSP has always been an ass, NJ not.

you Israel cheerleaders think you're cute echoing the talking points of a devil like Netanyahu, but do you realize the death toll among IDF soldiers is something like 4x the last incursion? This man and his made up Hamas-sponsored kidnapping, has both Arab and Jewish blood on his hands. Just look at the ages of IDF casualties, mostly late teens/early 20's ... not much beyond being kids themselves

1. Dror Khenin, 37, killed near Erez crossing.

2. Eitan Barak, 20, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

3. Ouda el-Waj, killed by rocket, Bedouin community near Dimona.

4. Bar Rahav, 21, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

5. Bnaya Rubel, 20, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

6. Adar Barsano, 20, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

7. Amotz Greenberg, 45, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

8. Oren Simcha Noach, 22, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

9. Ben Itzhak Oanouno, 19, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

10. Daniel Pomerantz, 20, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

11. Shon Mondshine, 19, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

12. Shachar Tase, 20, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

13. Max Steinberg, 24, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

14. Tzafrir Baror, 32, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

15. Tsvi Kaplan, 28, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

16. Gilad Rozenthal Yacoby, 21, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

17. Oz Mendelovich, 21, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

18. Nissim Sean Carmeli, 21, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

19. Moshe Malko, 20, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

20. Jordan Bensemhoun, 22, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

21. Yuval Dagan, 22, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

22. Tal Ifrach, 21, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

23. Nadav Goldmacher, 23, Israeli soldier, killed by Palestinian fighters in Israel.

24. Yuval Haiman, 21, Israeli soldier, killed by Palestinian fighters in Israel.

25. Bayhesain Kshaun, 39, Israeli soldier, killed by Palestinian fighters in Israel.

26. Dolev Keidar, 38, Israeli soldier, killed by Palestinian fighters in Israel.

27. Oded Ben Sira, 22, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

28. Ohad Shemesh, 27, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

29. Avitar Moshe Torjamin, 20, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

30. Dmitri Levitas, 26, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

31. Natan Cohen, 23, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

32. Paz Elyahu, 22, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

33. Li Mat, 19, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

34. Shahar Dauber, 20, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

35. Narakorn Kitiyangkul, 36, Thai worker, killed by rocket fired from Gaza.

36. Guy Boyland, 21, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

37. Barak Refael Degorker, 27, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

38, Liad Lavi, 22, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

39. Rami Chalon, 39, Israeli soldier, killed in Gaza.

40. Amit Yeori, 20, Israeli soldier killed in Gaza.

41. Guy Levy, 21, Israeli soldier killed in Gaza.

42. Roy Peles, 21, Israeli soldier killed in Gaza.

43. Avraham Grintzvaig, 21, Israeli soldier killed in Gaza.

44. Gal Bason, 21, Israeli soldier killed in Gaza.

45. Oron Shaul, 22, Israeli soldier first declared MIA, now found to be killed in Gaza.

http://www.buzzfeed....a-and-israel-si

This just in, soldiers die in war. For other breaking news, email JtSP@ihatethosewarmongeringjews.net or follow him on twitter @whatrockets?

And yet here we have a country in top 25 per capita GDP receiving $3 billion+/ year from US. Its like we're saying in recognition of your decades old occupation of Palestine, horrible human Rights record, and undermining of US peace efforts, here's another $500 each/year from Uncle Sam.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack