Israel supporters=idiots

yeah. that sentiment seems fairly common among zionists. finally, it's becoming much less tolerable among many in the rest of the world.

Predictable answer.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Predictable answer.

American Idol politics. Thats why he links to an article which has nothing to do with whether or not Israel has a right to protect themselves and offers no opinion on the current flare up but focuses on how public opinion is shifting amongst those whose understanding of the conflict extend no further than the casualty count.

Edited by Jauronimo

yeah. that sentiment seems fairly common among zionists. finally, it's becoming much less tolerable among many in the rest of the world.

Zionism is a the word used to describe Jewish movement that sought to create, and seeks to defend, the Jewish States' right to exist in the Land of Israel.

The fact that you use the term "Zionist" as a perjorative says all anyone really needs to know about you on this subject, and the Jewish people in general.

The fact that you refuse to look to the history of this conflict, what perpetuates it; and then acknowledge Israel's right to defend itself is not only absurd, but abhorent.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Zionism is a the word used to describe Jewish movement that sought to create, and seeks to defend, the Jewish States' right to exist in the Land of Israel.

The fact that you use the term "Zionist" as a perjorative says all anyone really needs to know about you on this subject, and the Jewish people in general.

The fact that you refuse to look to the history of this conflict, what perpetuates it; and then acknowledge Israel's right to defend itself is not only absurd, but abhorent.

Was ethnic cleansing used during the creation of the Israeli state?

"Zionist" the code word may fool some, but not all:

is it untrue that the stament that you made and i highlighted is fairly common among those in 'the jewish movement sought to create...etc". that's not pejorative. it's truth.

is it untrue that the stament that you made and i highlighted is fairly common among those in 'the jewish movement sought to create...etc". that's not pejorative. it's truth.

Looks like we've reached that part of the argument where you stop even attempting to make sense.

Looks like we've reached that part of the argument where you stop even attempting to make sense.

I think you're about a dozen or so pages late in that assessment.

and it's the point of the argument where you become obtuse just to be a b**ch. the sentiment i attributed to zionists can be equally applied with taskers documentation of the terms definiton.

and it's the point of the argument where you become obtuse just to be a b**ch. the sentiment i attributed to zionists can be equally applied with taskers documentation of the terms definiton.

Both of which you used as a perjorative.

You do know what perjorative means, right?

So the rest of the world is becoming far less tolerant of the Israelis' view that they have the right to exist and defend themselves? Or are they becoming far less tolerant of the view Palestinians need to demonstrate an interest in achieving peace? Thats the argument you wish to make?

absolutely. do you?

pe·jor·a·tive: expressing disapproval: expressing criticism or disapproval

And you've expressed disapproval of Zionism. IE. The right for the State of Israel to defend itself and to exist.

There's a word for that.

So the rest of the world is becoming far less tolerant of the Israelis' view that they have the right to exist and defend themselves? Or are they becoming far less tolerant of the view Palestinians need to demonstrate an interest in achieving peace? Thats the argument you wish to make?

It certainly seems to be. And, once again, there's a word for that.

And you've expressed disapproval of Zionism. IE. The right for the State of Israel to defend itself and to exist.

There's a word for that.

It certainly seems to be. And, once again, there's a word for that.

here's your words: "if they cannot do this then they deserve nothing. and israel should sweep them into the sea:" it seems all agreed with my statement that this was a sentiment becoming fairly common among zionist. i disapprove of this statement strongly. i disparage it. it doesn't follow that i disparage zionism generally. and stand by the statement that this same sentiment is becoming less tolerable among many in the rest of the world.

back to ignore. it's out of morbid curiosity but it's futile and stupid to read your posts.

here's your words: "if they cannot do this then they deserve nothing. and israel should sweep them into the sea:"

Here is what I said that the Palestinian people must do in order to have open access to their air, travel, and water:

"It is for the Palestinians to reap what they have sown, and prove to Israel that they can be non only a peaceful neighbor, but a true partner in peace, earning back for themselves what they have forfiet in their decades of war-making."

if they cannot do this then they deserve nothing

I believe it to be eminently reasonable for Israel to make these demands of the Palestinians. You don't accomodate those who, casting aside offers of a ceasefire, contine to make open war on you. That is foolishness of the highest degree.

and israel should sweep them into the sea

What else is a nation to do to extraordinarily hostile enemies, who refuse offers of peace, and whose stated goal is the destruction of your Nation and your People? What are they to do when this persists for generations? Is it for the Iraelis to live, forver, under threat of destruction?

No.

The only moral action is to destroy such an enemy.

it seems all agreed with my statement that this was a sentiment becoming fairly common among zionist. i disapprove of this statement strongly. i disparage it. it doesn't follow that i disparage zionism generally. and stand by the statement that this same sentiment is becoming less tolerable among many in the rest of the world.

Exactly. You reject all that Zionism is. You reject the Jewish People, and the State of Israel's right to defend itself.

Again, there's a word for that.

If the mantle of anti-Semite rests uneasily upon your shoulders, it's for you not to be one.

back to ignore. it's out of morbid curiosity but it's futile and stupid to read your posts.

That's because you're possessed by a comtempable personal immorality, and are a devout intellectual coward, educated far beyond his intelligence.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

here's your words: "if they cannot do this then they deserve nothing. and israel should sweep them into the sea:" it seems all agreed with my statement that this was a sentiment becoming fairly common among zionist. i disapprove of this statement strongly. i disparage it. it doesn't follow that i disparage zionism generally. and stand by the statement that this same sentiment is becoming less tolerable among many in the rest of the world.

If by "agree" you mean no one had any clue wtf you were talking about, and by "sentiment common among Zionists" you mean Tasker's opinion, then no, you're still wrong. Categorically.

What a bunch of sickos the Israelis are blowing up Gaza's power plant. All this so some fatso from Brooklyn can move to stolen land in the west bank. Putting into context what's going on Israel has supported hamas all along. In their creation because they didn't want a more moderate pali government they'd have to negotiate peace with. By leaving Gaza and demonstrating the only thing Israelis respond to is force. And by continuing to colonize the west bank and "rewarding" abbas' peace with occupation and land theft