Israel supporters=idiots

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Further, they didn't own the land, as referenced in "the creation of Israel". The British did. The British simply repurposed their own property.

Oh BS! The Pals were driven out by force in '48. Ethnic cleansing if there even was any. Israeli historians even acknowledge this. See Benny Morris for one

Oh BS! The Pals were driven out by force in '48. Ethnic cleansing if there even was any. Israeli historians even acknowledge this. See Benny Morris for one

I'll repeat:

The land didn't belong to them. It belonged to the British, who decided to repurpose it.

The Palestinians were squatters.

And another 3 more IDF soldiers for Netanyahu .... and look at the ages, boys dying killing boys. When will the madness end?

3 IDF soldiers killed in booby-trapped tunnel shaft in Gaza

Maglan soldiers named as St.-Sgt. Matan Gotlib, 21, of Rishon Lezion, St.-Sgt. Omer Hay, 21, of Savyon and St.-Sgt. Guy Algranati, 20, of Tel Aviv.

http://www.jpost.com...-in-Gaza-369455

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

And another 3 more IDF soldiers for Netanyahu .... and look at the ages, boys dying killing boys. When will the madness end?

Maglan soldiers named as St.-Sgt. Matan Gotlib, 21, of Rishon Lezion, St.-Sgt. Omer Hay, 21, of Savyon and St.-Sgt. Guy Algranati, 20, of Tel Aviv.

Similar numbers in Ukraine. Where's your outrage about that?

I wasnt a supporter of US intervention to overthrow a democratically leader there either. Started a thread on it. Look it up. But this thread pertains to Israel. doh! :doh:

My reference to Ukraine pertains to your blatant anti-semitism. You see no wrong with Hamas, but the Israelis, who are responding to Hamas' aggression, are demonized by you.

As for the Ukraine thread, you posted a link, commented a few times in the thread, but never did you express outrage about the fighting or death of innocent Ukrainians.

Therefore, I ask again: Where is your outrage towards this conflict, oh Lord of High Morality? Oh that's right...no Jews to bash in that one.

Edited by Bronc24

My reference to Ukraine pertains to your blatant anti-semitism. You see no wrong with Hamas, but the Israelis, who are responding to Hamas' aggression, are demonized by you.

Funny I've made it clear early on I didn't support hamas. But also when you have occupation of half the population of course there will be conflict. Not only directly but Israel also supports hamas by deepening the occupation against a pacifist like Abbas. And I'm troubled by the relative youth of the Israeli soldiers, and even given the horror they are inflicting on gazan civilians, I'm giving the majority the benefit of the doubt most are innocent victims of war too.

And you? Have you expressed any sympathy for the gazan children? Outrage over Israelis who mock their slaughter? An iota of criticism for netanyahu?

Funny I've made it clear early on I didn't support hamas. But also when you have occupation of half the population of course there will be conflict. Not only directly but Israel also supports hamas by deepening the occupation against a pacifist like Abbas. And I'm troubled by the relative youth of the Israeli soldiers, and even given the horror they are inflicting on gazan civilians, I'm giving the majority the benefit of the doubt most are innocent victims of war too.

And you? Have you expressed any sympathy for the gazan children? Outrage over Israelis who mock their slaughter? An iota of criticism for netanyahu?

I sympathize with anyone who needlessly loses their life, but that's the crappy part of war. Hamas has a goal of Israel's extinction. The people of Gaza knew that and elected them to power. Therefore, when Hamas consistently fires rockets into Israel, they should not be crying about getting their ass kicked by a superior opponent.

Just out of curiosity, there have been many reports of reinforced tunnels in/under Gaza; why no reports of bomb shelters?

That booby trapped tunnel was certainly Israel's fault, now wasn't it? Answer me, if Hamas quit lobbing rockets into Israel would this conflict end? If Hamas didn't force Palestinian children to stay in buildings that they know are going to be attacked would there be so many casualties?

Face it Joey, you are an anti-semite.

sickening, as the Israeli sickos bomb sleeping children in UN shelters, the UN makes war crimes allegations, we help them resupply .... UN-FREAK-ING-BELIEVABLE

U.S. resupplies Israel with munitions as Gaza offensive rages

http://in.reuters.co...N0FZ2JM20140730

I know you know they found rockets in a UN shelter on Tuesday. Why are you keeping up this charade?

I know you know they found rockets in a UN shelter on Tuesday. Why are you keeping up this charade?

not sure what point you're trying to make. (and given the source Im pretty sure you dont know either). was there an allegation of weapons in the school? if so why did Israelis agree with UN it was a safe shelter? If it was a legit target why are Israelis trying to not take responsibility for bombing it?

Ah Europe...

http://www.haaretz.c...d-news/1.608220

A Belgian physician who refused to treat a Jewish woman with a fractured rib suggested she visit Gaza to get rid of the pain.

Michael Freilich, the editor-in-chief of Joods Actueel, said the incident is particularly alarming because it comes amid a string of recent incidents which involved boycotts against Jews in Belgium since the start of Israel’s attack on Hamas in Gaza on July 8.

Since then, an Orthodox Jewish woman was refused service at a clothes store in Antwerp, and police removed a sign in French and Turkish from a café near Liege which said dogs were allowed but Zionists and Jews were not.

Edited by meazza