Israel supporters=idiots

13. The human shield thing is a flat out lie. Gaza is one of the most densely populated cities in the world. Hamas doesn't need to use anyone as shields. Even if they did, the shield doesn't kill them, the bombs do. If you want to fight a straight up fight and avoid civilian casualties quit your bombing and come in there on foot. You'll easily spot your enemies then. The civilians will hide and you could dismantle the tunnels and remove the rockets.

And what exactly is IDF doing right now?

PS - you may want to work on your friends a bit.

Egypt and other Arab states, especially the Persian Gulf monarchies of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, are finding themselves allied with Israel in a common opposition to Iran, a rival regional power that has a history of funding and arming Hamas.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And what exactly is IDF doing right now?

PS - you may want to work on your friends a bit.

What are they doing now? Bombing them? There is a ground offensive as well but that should be the only thing they do in a highly populated city.

Do you think anyone wants to cross Israel? No one to speak up against them. They're afraid.

Edited: The same can be said about Israel and their friends. There are 1000's of Jews that are against Israel for doing this.

Edited by NoJustice

Do you think anyone wants to cross Israel? No one to speak up against them. They're afraid.

What kind of mythical powers do you think Israel has?

For someone who chastises others for being misinformed, you sure like to cling to internet fantasies. The first step to Palestinian self-determination is to stop being pawns in everyone else's chess game.

What kind of mythical powers do you think Israel has?

For someone who chastises others for being misinformed, you sure like to cling to internet fantasies. The first step to Palestinian self-determination is to stop being pawns in everyone else's chess game.

Mythical powers? Really? Wow. Ask the people of Gaza if those powers are mythical. Ask Egypt, Jordan and Syria if those powers are mythical.

Wrong.

In war, it is far more important to protect your own soldiers. You don't expose them unnecessarily.

Yeah, war against civilians. No army, no navy, no military. It's like me fighting a baby. Would you sit back and say, "well it's a fight. Do what you gotta do?"

Mythical powers? Really? Wow. Ask the people of Gaza if those powers are mythical. Ask Egypt, Jordan and Syria if those powers are mythical.

Yet plenty of people in and out of Israel have no problem calling Israel an apartheid genocidal regime yet people are afraid?

http://http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4540644,00.html

"This is genocide – the murder of entire families is genocide committed by Israel against the Palestinian people," he said at an emergency meeting of the Palestinian leadership in Ramallah.

"What is happening is a war against the Palestinian people as a whole, and not against the (militant) factions," he has said.

"We know that Israel is not defending itself, it is defending settlements, its main project," said Abbas.

Ywah well lying that hamas was responsible for kidnappings has 56 IDF dead

Originally the offensive was to counter the new long range missiles (40 KM to now almost 80) and then they discovered the tunnels.

So yeah, stop repeating points that have been debunked. This isn't twitter where we repeat talking points.

See how much easier that is than demonstrating it repeatedly?

Seriously how about this rabbi for you?

RABBI HENRY SIEGMAN: My response is that they wouldn’t be firing those rockets if you weren’t out—if you didn’t have an occupation in place. And one of the reasons you say you do not have an occupation in place is because you really don’t have a united partner, Palestinian partner, to make peace with, and when Palestinians seek to establish that kind of a government, which they just recently did, bringing Hamas into the governmental structure, Palestinian governmental structure, that is headed by Abbas, you seek to destroy that. You won’t recognize it. And this is why I say there are several reasons for the Israeli action. A primary one is to prevent this new government from actually succeeding. It’s an attempt to break up the new unity government set up by the Palestinians.

http://m.democracynow.org/stories/14542

Seriously how about this rabbi for you?

RABBI HENRY SIEGMAN: My response is that they wouldn't be firing those rockets if you weren't out—if you didn't have an occupation in place. And one of the reasons you say you do not have an occupation in place is because you really don't have a united partner, Palestinian partner, to make peace with, and when Palestinians seek to establish that kind of a government, which they just recently did, bringing Hamas into the governmental structure, Palestinian governmental structure, that is headed by Abbas, you seek to destroy that. You won't recognize it. And this is why I say there are several reasons for the Israeli action. A primary one is to prevent this new government from actually succeeding. It's an attempt to break up the new unity government set up by the Palestinians.

http://m.democracyno...g/stories/14542

You and Bob in Mich should campaign together.

Except that he's a fake poster and you, tragically, are real.

Other 'articles' by Rabbi Seigman over the past few years, he IS consistent.

Henry Siegman: ‘The end of Israel is near’

Posted on October 3, 2012

http://rehmat1.com/2...israel-is-near/

Israel Provoked This War It’s up to President Obama to stop it.

July 22, 2014

http://www.politico....ml#.U9p9pDvD9ok

Siegman Challenges Blind Support for Israel, Laments Loss of Values in Organized Jewish Life

July-August 2002

http://www.acjna.org...ail.aspx?id=257

Yeah, war against civilians. No army, no navy, no military. It's like me fighting a baby. Would you sit back and say, "well it's a fight. Do what you gotta do?"

I am Canadian. Suppose a political party in my country advocated the destruction of the United States. Suppose we elected that party and they continued to spew hate propaganda vs. the US and proceeded to launch rockets towards the US. Though those rockets are intercepted, the US retaliates, causing civilian casualties. I would submit we would get exactly what we deserved, as tragic as that may be.

I am Canadian. Suppose a political party in my country advocated the destruction of the United States. Suppose we elected that party and they continued to spew hate propaganda vs. the US and proceeded to launch rockets towards the US. Though those rockets are intercepted, the US retaliates, causing civilian casualties. I would submit we would get exactly what we deserved, as tragic as that may be.

It depends. Did the US hit Canada first? Did the US suffocate Canada with a blockade?

It depends. Did the US hit Canada first? Did the US suffocate Canada with a blockade?

These questions are immaterial, because most civilized governments would calibrate their response to a more dominant military neighbor. Unless that government's goal is to intentionally increase its civilians' body count. (Which wouldn't make them a civilized government in the first place)

Was/is the United States taking disputed lands from Canada and building settlements on them? Are there large numbers of Canadians that were chased off their home lands from the United States?

These questions are immaterial, because most civilized governments would calibrate their response to a more dominant military neighbor. Unless that government's goal is to intentionally increase its civilians' body count. (Which wouldn't make them a civilized government in the first place)

They're most certainly not immaterial. I'll tell you what an increased body count gives Israel, though. Less peace, less security and more members of Hamas.

Was/is the United States taking disputed lands from Canada and building settlements on them? Are there large numbers of Canadians that were chased off their home lands from the United States?

I won't dispute those claims (seeing as we've talked about them in circles and you both refuse to change your minds).

So let's say this. Is the blockade and "land dispute" worth those civilians' lives? Is that what you're trying to say? The aggression of Hamas and all that comes with it is worth it?

I remember a culture believing that the violence was worth it. They live on reservations now.

Seriously this is getting ridiculous. Who in the H E double hockey sticks would ever want any Canadian land? Just go to the 7-11 and get some ice.