Bills kick off HOF game tonight!!!!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll B there with my Ol lady my son n Father in Law. Luckily we have family in that area, so we can crash at ther house. This will b the first of many games for my 3.5 year old......Just might have to wait a while b4 he goes to a regular seson game. Cant wait to see Andre inn!

What are you most excited for? Sammy under the lights? Andre Reed induction? EJ? defensive scheme?

For Hall of Fame weekend, there is nothing more exciting than Andre Reed's induction. It's about time!

As for the game itself, I was originally most excited to see Sammy play. Now, I want to see who will step up and replace Kiko.

As you get older time flies by even quicker. Never believed it tlll i got , well, older. I was just talking with my oldest daughter about training camp last year.

trying to figure out where i am going to park and walk from this year and which days i can attend.

seems like yesterday security was tapping me on the shoulder and telling me i was on private property. I was lookin though a knothole one saturday during closed practice . oops ! This year i will walk through the front gate at Fisher like normal people do.

Lets Go Buffalo !!

Mario Williams fakes the outside speed rush, rolls inside of Pugh, and slobberknockers Eli Manning. Eli stays on the turf for a while, walks off the field, and then Ryan Nassib proceeds to throw for 350 yards and 3 TD's (Painter is a late scratch due to a rabid toe fungus).

Somewhere in Pennsylvania...a man known a duckdog sits back in his beanbag chair and enjoys pure, unadulterated satisfaction.

Mario Williams fakes the outside speed rush, rolls inside of Pugh, and slobberknockers Eli Manning. Eli stays on the turf for a while, walks off the field, and then Ryan Nassib proceeds to throw for 350 yards and 3 TD's (Painter is a late scratch due to a rabid toe fungus).

Somewhere in Pennsylvania...a man known a duckdog sits back in his beanbag chair and enjoys pure, unadulterated satisfaction.

Maybe NYG should have been an option on the worst QB situation going into 2014 poll. After Eli's 2013...then painter and nassib? Ew.