Marijuna related health problems on the rise in US

As I have stated, Greggy T does nothing important, especially if you think you can smoke weed, be high, drive to work and do your job.

You are a know nothing unimportant person then. Important people cannot be high at their job.

:doh:

You can't be real.

You do nothing important either. It is obvious.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have stated, Greggy T does nothing important, especially if you think you can smoke weed, be high, drive to work and do your job.

You are a know nothing unimportant person then. Important people cannot be high at their job.

You do nothing important either. It is obvious.

Imagine if the trash collectors didn't show up for work. They are important, and they can be stoned and work

As far as claiming better effects of marijuana over marinol, I would have to see the study design. Critical would be that the participants would never have used marijuana before and that there's an arm that first tried marinol for an appropriate time before trying marijuana. This would account for the physical and psychological addiction to marijuana.

What state legislatures are trying to ban CBD and what's their justification? Sounds like it's non-addictive and non-psychoactive.

THC without enough CBD to counterbalance the effects can make many people very anxious, to the point of having an anxiety attack. I believe that this is behind the preference for the whole plant extract. It typically contains CBD. It is also the chief reason many here claim to have gotten paranoid. They likely weren't used to a high THC, low CBD strain that they got into.

As far as legislatures banning CBD, you misunderstood my point. The point I was trying to make is that legislatures are approving CBD compounds or CBD strains and again closing the door on the rest of the possibilities from the other cannabinoids in the plant. This was the mistake made with Marinol. They will now attempt to say, "If you need medical marijuana we have marinol and high CBD. You don't need the plant material".

Have zero guilt for anything. Sorry the pot overpowered you as a youth and you live in fear of a plant.

Nice try schmuck.

Now a shot at me as your latest red hair ring. Nice one.

I'm sure you do a lot of good things so try to focus on that. Don't perseverate on your guilt. Acknowledge it and resolve it one way or the other dude.

I'm a "know nothing unimportant person" because I deal in reality and not paranoid delusions?

What does that make you then considering your astounding lack of logic and coherency? What's lower than a "know nothing"?

Greggy, you saying my wife does not have MS and I am trolling? Just goes to prove how much of a loser you. I have no reason to make up a personal story like that as not being true, I commented in someone's MS thread on the Other news too.

You prove to be pretty pathetic, you cannot disprove anything I say, other than just to say False.

Greggy, you saying my wife does not have MS and I am trolling? Just goes to prove how much of a loser you. I have no reason to make up a personal story like that as not being true, I commented in someone's MS thread on the Other news too.

You prove to be pretty pathetic, you cannot disprove anything I say, other than just to say False.

That's not what I said. But since you're illiterate, it's not surprising that you misunderstood me.

I don't have to say anything more than false to your ridiculous, paranoid, and completely unfounded view on this issue. You don't know fact, you spout ignorance. If you were making real points, or points that have at least above a pre-K level thinking, then maybe we could have a real discussion.

What time is your set at the comedy store ? Want to make sure I'm late for it.

Ladies and gentlemen, I submit exhibit A. Being a pothead doesn't affect your mood positively.

Go toke up bro, you need to relaaaaaaaax.

What's lower than a "know nothing"?

Gatorman.

I can only speak to it from a patient perspective, but the pharmacy I use has started to sell pure CBD capsules which I've found to be tremendously helpful with my own pain management.

You could just stop watching the Bills.

Ladies and gentlemen, I submit exhibit A. Being a pothead doesn't affect your mood positively.

Go toke up bro, you need to relaaaaaaaax.

I need to relax because your joke sucks ? You're out of your element like always.

I see your posting style has went from straight troll to fit in guy over the last few months. That's cool. Did your uncle steal your password ?

Now a shot at me as your latest red hair ring. Nice one.

I'm sure you do a lot of good things so try to focus on that. Don't perseverate on your guilt. Acknowledge it and resolve it one way or the other dude.

You can perseverate with my balls. Save the advice.

You can perseverate with my balls. Save the advice.

I really don't like getting on your case but I want to see you do well and this obsession with all things pot is sad. Tell you what I'm gonna do: When i think you're pulling another Red Hair Ring trick to make pot guilt free I will just call you "Red" instead of Ryan. It will be our little code word if your short term memory holds up. The rest of my posts won't be critical of you but will contain some of my thoughts on pot in general.

Is that ok with you Red?

P.S. That is Red as in Red Hair Ring, not Panama Red.

I can only speak to it from a patient perspective, but the pharmacy I use has started to sell pure CBD capsules which I've found to be tremendously helpful with my own pain management. Good news is it doesn't have the psychedelic effects that THC does, bad news is it doesn't help (or seem to help) with appetite or sleep for me.

Interesting. So does smoking marijuana help with your sleep?

THC without enough CBD to counterbalance the effects can make many people very anxious, to the point of having an anxiety attack. I believe that this is behind the preference for the whole plant extract. It typically contains CBD. It is also the chief reason many here claim to have gotten paranoid. They likely weren't used to a high THC, low CBD strain that they got into.

As far as legislatures banning CBD, you misunderstood my point. The point I was trying to make is that legislatures are approving CBD compounds or CBD strains and again closing the door on the rest of the possibilities from the other cannabinoids in the plant. This was the mistake made with Marinol. They will now attempt to say, "If you need medical marijuana we have marinol and high CBD. You don't need the plant material".

Ah, thanks for clarifying. As a researcher, I have to caution you about trying to say why someone reacted a certain way to marijuana. The strain balance may have been fine, the person may have just been unusually sensitive to THC and/or insensitive to CBD. Hard to say exactly why. Human physiology is amazingly complicated, I spent years working on appetite supression/obesity. What a quagmire of overlapping biological processes! :)

I think the more people who benefit medically from marijuana separate themselves from the recreational users the better. I too have seen a number of users who seem to use the medical angle to justify their recreational addiction and that's really harmful to advancing the medical benefits. People who never used it before finding medical relief are/would be especially powerful advocates. At this point with all the legalization the research should really take off.

But I appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you. As someone who has never smoked pot and probably never will, has witnessed friends drag their lives into a tailspin with it, and have known even more people with a profound psychological addiction to it, I also recognize that it is a mild, low toxicity drug that may have some real medical benefits. Intelligent discussions with people who have first-hand experience that I do not are always valuable. Thanks!

Imagine if the trash collectors didn't show up for work. They are important, and they can be stoned and work

They would be fired, right on the spot, just about anyone would be fired right on the spot.

I would sue the garbage company if I knew they were high, it is not safe at all, especially if they are driving. You have no idea what idea how to be an adult if you believe this is appropriate behavior in public, in neighborhoods, where children are.

Yeah, I do nothing important at all. At least you admit that you don't. I really hope you don't seeing you don't know the difference between heal and heel.

I do very important stuff, at least in my mind, and my employer's eye, 18 years, I have worked in the Oracle field, some as a consultant, some as a developer, but now I focus on supply chain as a BA and help to take advantage of the Oracle Apps technology to ensure we are managing our software, warehouses, you name it, in an efficient way. I make sure we make stuff on time to ship it so we do not house excessive inventory through technology.

No time to re-read stuff. I guess I am a heel, and pot does not heal. I am busy making and saving money, you obviously have the time to make sure you never make more money and like wasting time.